Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

One of the best squads?

City have one of the best squads in this division or so that was a posting that was popular at the beginning of the season, at least before anyone saw how well they could play.

Most posts now seem to agree the squad is below average which explains our current position and results.  Will Worthys new additions improve the squad, certainly until we see them trying to take on Worthy''s tactics. 

At the beginning of the season we needed a decent replacement for Francis and a quality player on the right-hand side of midfield, capable of taking some of the creative burden off Hucks...Six depressing months later and we still need these two players, plus now a new centre-forward too...

I''m sorry, but on the last 18 months evidence, I don''t have any confidence in Worthington''s ability to rebuild the team on any budget... It''ll be Andy Gray for about £500,000 I should think, with the rest of the money to be wasted at a later date... 

All we need now is McVeigh to sign a pre-contract somewhere else...probably Watford...

Two thirds of the squad need shipping out , one of the best squads in the Division  ? no way , maybe not even one of the top 10 squads in the division . The Irishman is going to take us to an all time low , as for ambition sit back and watch the transfer window close with nothing but another journeyman coming in , we will be told we wanted all the promising players but their prices went up because everybody knew we had money .