hogesar

Will Emery last for Sunday?

6 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Lovely to see the happy clappers getting their excuses in nice and early for the weekend calamity 

I thought you'd be more concerned about your weekend calamari...

• Haha 2

A tough task just got tougher. 

Best make it a raucous atmosphere to scare arsenal into a defeat as I suspect it will be backs against the wall for us on Sunday now, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Lovely to see the happy clappers getting their excuses in nice and early for the weekend calamity 

Don’t know what you’re so jaded about...

6759B2B9-0DD6-4074-A9F7-9A7B2E3D2A00.jpeg

Ljungberg has little or no real managerial experience.  He is also part of the old setup . Would have preferred  Emery to stay,  but hasn't changed the  scenario that drastically. Arsenal are the softest of the old big five/ six. Get at em, they'll  fold like so many on here the last  few weeks.Ozil being a prime example,  floated around  doing  not much at all to influence  the game last night.  P  u s s i e s.

Edited by wcorkcanary

3 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

What is the point of you on this board? Except to constantly post 'look at me, I'm controversial' crap?

Amusingly there are actually very few excuses here (besides the hundreds you have invented in your mind that support your post, naturally), only people pointing out that a managerial change will make any team a more difficult prospect.

If you dont believe that managerial changes often have such an affect, then you really do know as little about the game as I previously thought.

I can't honestly believe anyone expected to get a win or draw against Arsenal, either with or without Emery as manager. Yes, they are doing terribly - by their standards - and are nowhere near the force they used to be, but we will still have to be at our very best to get any sort of result. We can definitely beat them, but we will - and would have with Emery - have to play very well to do so.

Edit- we're not away. I got carried (away) with my rant.

Edited by All the Germans

2 hours ago, Flying Dutchman said:

What is the point of you on this board? Except to constantly post 'look at me, I'm controversial' crap?

Amusingly there are actually very few excuses here (besides the hundreds you have invented in your mind that support your post, naturally), only people pointing out that a managerial change will make any team a more difficult prospect.

If you dont believe that managerial changes often have such an affect, then you really do know as little about the game as I previously thought.

He is  a low IQ  WUM that doesn't have the nous to write anything more than the same old tripe over and over. His attacks on Todders are just puerile  drivel as he knows most are glad to see a local lad doing well. Most of his posts  are just a few words as he struggles with his native language in written form , never mind providing  a valid argument  as to why he spouts such tripe. Maybe he's  proud of being the laughing stock of the board, as saddos often feel that any attention,  even negative,  is better than none at all....to them it validates their  existence  . Should  feel sorry for him really, but I dont.

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1