Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Who to replace Worthington?

A lot of people want Worthy out but who would you replace him with cause i really can''t think of anyone off the top of my head? Probably Mike Newell but that a first thought

newell would be a worthy Worthy replacement in my view.  Luton play great passing football, they gave the great l''pool a run for their money in the cup.  How would we have faired?newell is obviously outspoken and maybe too controversial for the carra rd establishment after his bung allegations, but to my mind that reveals bottle, determination and somebody who cares about football.  yep, he''s my favourite. Realistically, get him here in the summer. 2nd choice, would be burley, who could be sacked by the end of next month if he carries on losin!

I would love to see either Mike newell or phil parkinson as a new manager. they know the lower leagues inside out and have been succesful. I would like to see Dave williams as a coach as well and perhaps Iwan in some capacity to provide some inspiration.

I cant wait to see the back off, livermore and foley as well

Re: Who to replace Worthington?

That Gunslingin'' Cowboy character robot thingy - that Yul Brynner portrayed in "Westworld", he mightn''t be any good at coaching, or managing, or tactics, or speaking to the media, or showing emotions, or having a sense of humour, or showing compassion, or able to motivate, or spend transfer money wisely or........hang on a bit.......Nah! coming to think of it - too much like Worthy.......But I don''t think Yul wore little white sports sox...... ;~)