4 Carlisle United League Two 60 65 35 160
5 Wycombe Wanderers League One 45 65 50 160
6 Lincoln City League One 60 50 40 150
7 Norwich City Premier League 60 45 30 135
8 Reading Championship 70 25 30 125
9 Portsmouth League One 55 45 25 125
10 Cambridge United League Two 55 50 20 125

Why can't we be Exeter City. 😀

Congrats to all involved, ACN, BEN, NCFSC etc.

• Like 4

Wonder how we would have done in this during the McNally days.

There is no doubt the club has become much more open and transparent in how it communicates with fans these days.

Credit to the club and all those involved. Does this include access to photographs of scantily clad players wives?

I don't know when they took this sample but it would be a little ironic if the "three of more fan engagement meetings" they cite which have got us so far up the rankings on this were actually the membership scheme meetings which they have only had to hold because they didn't engage with the fans in the first place and p**sed everyone off!

That said I think they have learnt their lesson and I have to say they have reacted in the right way with the meetings which were good. Lets hope they are followed through by reasonable and sensible changes to the scheme. 

16 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Why would that be ironic? They chose to engage with the fans over something they got wrong. 

Because had they not "failed to engage" with the fans over the membership scheme then they would not have been forced (due to the fallout) to hold the meetings that are now seeing them praised for fan engagement Nutty. 

Just strikes me as a tad ironic but as I have said I think they (especially BK) have learnt from it and have ultimately reacted in the right way and will continue to do so moving forward and so praise where its due and long may it continue. He's a good guy and I think was slightly unfairly hung out to dry over the membership scheme.

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

I thought they did engage with some fans before the membership scheme was announced?

Yeah, but unless they engage in a way that Jim agrees with, it doesn't count.

• Haha 2

Thanks for the mention Load of Squit, we at the Norwich City Fans Social Club are proud to play a little part in fan engagement.

Think by always having some ncfc  officials/staff at our events who mingle and chat to fans before & after it has helped to bring both parties closer together.

Im my opinion the club had never been more accessible to us fans than it is now, so if you have an issue or query just contact them. most of the details of people you might need are here https://www.canaries.co.uk/Contact-Us/