Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 17

Recommended Posts

In-form Sevilla (seven wins and two draws in their last nine since they lost to Barcelona) are at home to Leganes (bottom of the table with just one win all season). 4/7 seems a decent price on the home win.

For the Norwich game, I just fancy Aubameyang FGS at 5/2 for some reason. For a bigger price option, both Norwich-draw and Arsenal-draw  at 14/1 each in the HT/FT market look good value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening pups, happy Friday 

Thanks for all the picks it has helped a lot, as usual I’ve checked the form and league positions and finally come up with a final 6.

So fingers crossed

CHELSEA v West Ham ,home win

LEICESTER v Everton ,home win

JUVENTUS v sassulo , home win

UTRECHT v rkc waalwijk , home win

INTER v spal , home win

BLACKPOOL v Maidstone , home win (my pick)

Only one game Saturday and I think the other 5 on Sunday 

my suggestion for the Norwich bet is PUKKI first goal 

hopefully it’s a good weekend

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too late to persuade Greg to go for a draw at Burnley vs Palace (9/4).

Pukki to score and Norwich to win (5/1).

 

Good luck all especially Greg & Rob.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening all. Apologies for being late but my pick is Paderborn v RB Leipzig - Away Win

For Arsenal game sunday, BBTS and Norwich to win

Good luck one and all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In bocca al lupo 🐕 Gregt e tutti Voi PUPetti!!...👌🏆⚽

Can’t quite decide between Belgium, Romania and Spain this week, so on the basis of pure friendship am going to plump for the awesome:

Olimpia Cluj W vs Heniu Prendu Bargaului W - Home win 

As for Rob’s Norwich bet, how about some combined outcomes in a bet builder:

Aubameyang to score, Pukki to score, MaClean yellow card 

Parma 👍⚽🐕


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gregt said:

Good evening pups, happy Friday 

Thanks for all the picks it has helped a lot, as usual I’ve checked the form and league positions and finally come up with a final 6.

So fingers crossed

CHELSEA v West Ham ,home win

LEICESTER v Everton ,home win

JUVENTUS v sassulo , home win

UTRECHT v rkc waalwijk , home win

INTER v spal , home win

BLACKPOOL v Maidstone , home win (my pick)

Only one game Saturday and I think the other 5 on Sunday 

my suggestion for the Norwich bet is PUKKI first goal 

hopefully it’s a good weekend

 

Brilliant picks Greg, they look nailed on to me. I placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is boosted to £54.33. Here are the details...

Chelsea

2/7

15:00 Sat

Juventus

2/9

11:30 Sun

Utrecht

27/100

13:30 Sun

Inter

24/100

14:00 Sun

Blackpool

1/4

14:00 Sun

Leicester

63/100

16:30 Sun

So as you say we have Chelsea tomorrow and the rest on Sunday. I'm looking forward to following these. Good luck Greg and all you PUPs 🍀🤞🙃👍

Edited by nutty nigel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Brilliant picks Greg, they look nailed on to me. I placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is boosted to £54.33. Here are the details...

Chelsea

2/7

15:00 Sat

Juventus

63/100

11:30 Sun

Utrecht

27/100

13:30 Sun

Inter

24/100

14:00 Sun

Blackpool

1/4

14:00 Sun

Leicester

63/100

16:30 Sun

So as you say we have Chelsea tomorrow and the rest on Sunday. I'm looking forward to following these. Good luck Greg and all you PUPs 🍀🤞🙃👍

Are Juventus really 63/100 or is that an error? 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Are Juventus really 63/100 or is that an error? 😳

Oops! Operator error. They're 2/9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all,

Sorry for being slightly late with this!

I'm putting £5 on the mighty Rangers to beat Hearts up in Scotland.

And I like the sound of Pukki to score any time for our team from Diane....so will put £5 on that.

Good luck all! Let's hope we raise lots of cash.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Rob, you're a 🌟 I think we have a great chance of adding to the pot with these. I placed them to our best advantage and we have..

Rangers 

£5 Bet 365

1/5

£6.00

Pukki to score

£5 Bet 365

13/10

£11.50

Not forgetting PUPAnon's insurance...

Norwich to lose

£2 Bet 365

3/4

£3.50

Draw

£1 Bet 365

10/3

£4.33

And I found a fiver down the sofa near where mrs nutty sits 🤫

Over 3.5 goals

£1 Bet 365

1/1

£2.00

Ben Godfrey anytime

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Tom Trybull card

£1 Bet 365

3/1

£4.00

Parma’s bet builder

£1 Bet 365

22/1

£23.00

Norwich to win

£1 Bill Hill

10/3

£4.33

Good luck Rob and of course our beloved Canaries 🙃💛💚⚽🍀🤞

 

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear sorry pups terrible result , I blame frank lampard.

hopefully it’s a better football day tomorrow 

COYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, gregt said:

Oh dear sorry pups terrible result , I blame frank lampard.

hopefully it’s a better football day tomorrow 

COYY

No sorrys Greg, I thought Chelsea was nailed on. You'll get them next time👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/11/2019 at 11:43, nutty nigel said:

Thanks Rob, you're a 🌟 I think we have a great chance of adding to the pot with these. I placed them to our best advantage and we have..

Rangers 

£5 Bet 365

1/5

£6.00

Pukki to score

£5 Bet 365

13/10

£11.50

Not forgetting PUPAnon's insurance...

Norwich to lose

£2 Bet 365

3/4

£3.50

Draw

£1 Bet 365

10/3

£4.33

And I found a fiver down the sofa near where mrs nutty sits 🤫

Over 3.5 goals

£1 Bet 365

1/1

£2.00

Ben Godfrey anytime

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Tom Trybull card

£1 Bet 365

3/1

£4.00

Parma’s bet builder

£1 Bet 365

22/1

£23.00

Norwich to win

£1 Bill Hill

10/3

£4.33

Good luck Rob and of course our beloved Canaries 🙃💛💚⚽🍀🤞

 

Well done Rob, Pupanon and all those great PUPs suggestions and Mrs Nutty's fiver.

Rangers lead 5-0 so it's looking like £46.83 added to the pot taking it £2,022.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/11/2019 at 11:38, mrbrutler said:

Hello all,

Sorry for being slightly late with this!

I'm putting £5 on the mighty Rangers to beat Hearts up in Scotland.

And I like the sound of Pukki to score any time for our team from Diane....so will put £5 on that.

Good luck all! Let's hope we raise lots of cash.

 

I'm glad you listened to my advice Rob 😂 wish I had put a £5 on Pukki myself now

 

 

 

 

Edited by Diane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/11/2019 at 21:25, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

In bocca al lupo 🐕 Gregt e tutti Voi PUPetti!!...👌🏆⚽

Can’t quite decide between Belgium, Romania and Spain this week, so on the basis of pure friendship am going to plump for the awesome:

Olimpia Cluj W vs Heniu Prendu Bargaului W - Home win 

As for Rob’s Norwich bet, how about some combined outcomes in a bet builder:

Aubameyang to score, Pukki to score, MaClean yellow card 

Parma 👍⚽🐕


 

 

Special mention for this pick..

IMG_0048.jpg.c207dfd4e7899a518fa9688f9a5de0f6.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26/35 winning PUPs this week. 21/27 winning picks.

Swindon's Bristol City was the most profitable pick at 1.31

Kathy and Parma still lead the PUPs league. All the top six won so there's no change there.

Lapps is still top of the profitability league with Diesel Doris his nearest challenger.

Here are the league tables...

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
Kathy 16 17 94% 3.45
Parma 16 17 94% 0.65
Diesel Doris 15 17 88% 4.72
PurpleCanary 15 17 88% 2.66
Cosmic Twin 15 17 88% 2.53
Til1010 14 17 82% 0.43
Lessingham 10 13 77% 2.69
Lincsy 13 17 76% 2.83
Kiwiscot 13 17 76% 0.49
Graham Humphrey 10 14 71% -0.5
Lappinitup 12 17 71% 6.56
Molly Windley 12 17 71% 0.81
Diane 12 17 71% -0.2
SwindonCanary 7 10 70% 2.18
Jellytot 9 13 69% -0.33
GMF 10 15 67% 1.52
Feedthewolf 10 15 67% -1.89
Hector Brockelbank 11 17 65% 2.67
Mr Apples 11 17 65% -1.67
Hammond1612 11 17 65% -2.56
MMMK 7 11 64% 0.23
Mandie Moo 7 11 64% -0.57
Lake District Canary 10 16 63% -0.77
DJ11 10 16 63% -2.42
Greg 10 16 63% -2.8
First Wazzock 8 13 62% -1.1
Hansterbubble 8 13 62% -1.25
LeedsCanary 6 10 60% 3.8
WWIAFTM 10 17 59% 0.54
Vazzza 5 9 56% 1.93
nutty nigel 9 17 53% -3.67
Crabbycanary 8 16 50% 0.42
Fenway Frank 7 14 50% 1.27
Twidio 5 10 50% -2.83

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
Lappinitup 12 17 71% 6.56
Diesel Doris 15 17 88% 4.72
LeedsCanary 6 10 60% 3.8
Kathy 16 17 94% 3.45
Lincsy 13 17 76% 2.83
Lessingham 10 13 77% 2.69
Hector Brockelbank 11 17 65% 2.67
PurpleCanary 15 17 88% 2.66
Cosmic Twin 15 17 88% 2.53
SwindonCanary 7 10 70% 2.18
Vazzza 5 9 56% 1.93
GMF 10 15 67% 1.52
Fenway Frank 7 14 50% 1.27
Molly Windley 12 17 71% 0.81
Parma 16 17 94% 0.65
WWIAFTM 10 17 59% 0.54
Kiwiscot 13 17 76% 0.49
Til1010 14 17 82% 0.43
Crabbycanary 8 16 50% 0.42
MMMK 7 11 64% 0.23

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Rob Butler and some great PUP picks we added £47 to the pot on Sunday. Here are the latest totals...

2027474603_Signaturetotals02dec.jpg.14bd3341de65c2e700666557dcdcad2b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I beg to differ Nutty with your statement that the top 6 remain unchanged as i notice somebody has slipped in who was not there last week. ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I beg to differ Nutty with your statement that the top 6 remain unchanged as i notice somebody has slipped in who was not there last week. ☺️

Can't count! Top 5🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×