Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

PLEASE sign somebody I've heard of!!!!

I''m sick of Norwich looking at players from Southend, Colchester, Coventry etc .......

For God''s sake, please buy some names ....

We came down from the Prem last year! We are not a small club, but not a Liverpool, but we can attract some class acts in their later years.

We did in the past, we can again!!!

Why not try and get: J Koumas, R Fowler, M Harewood, C Sutton etc ...................

THERE"S PLENTY of solid proven names out there.

We just always have to get the bargain player fro 500k or less. We never spend (with ashton as a exception) a lot on a player. He always has to be ethier:

1.. a REJECT FROM HIS CURRENT TEAM - eg. Robinson/Jarrett/Docherty/Hughes/Wright etc ...

2. or a up and coming star from the lower leagues, not yet proven and at times lacking in quality and final ball class. Eg. Mckensie/Easton .... and any other boy that Worthy is looking at for around 1million.

Lastly .... is this bloke from Cardiff really worth 3.5 million? I''v never really heard of him before.

I know its alll Moan, moan , moan

But I think a lot of people will agreee that what money worthy has will be spent on up and coming or rejects. Never spent on stars!

Cheers

So you wantus to sign 2 has beens a player with questionable attituade and Koumas?.

Out of that lot you i''ll take Koumas!!!!!.

You say sign someone you know ,are you a football fan?,do you know there are quality young players in the lower leagues who would do a much better job then your listed bunch of PREM STARS ??????.

Oh and they wouldn''t want the same amount of money so not putting the long term future of the club on the line!!!!!!!.

In this day and age to buy stars will cost you ,you have to find the rough uncut one and turn them into stars!!!!!!!.

There is nothing wrong with rejects from other clubs or up and coming youngsters.  Ashton was potential when we bought him and Hux was a Man City "reject".  As for your suggestions of who we should sign "J Koumas, R Fowler, M Harewood, C Sutton" , all rejects!

At some point all players are rejects or young risks.

I really don''t think we should buy a has been! Sutton would do us no good compaired to a new fresh young player like Cameron Jerome! Derek Riordan might be good (available for 300k for hibs). Fowler wages would be HUGE!!! I heard Neil Mellor name mentioned. I hope not i think he''s overrated! Who to buy? tis a hard Question!

I know ... I know ....

Sorry getting a bit pissed off with it all ....

Just want a quality player!!! Don''t want worthy to waste the money or get nobody before the end of the window.

As a season ticket holder, I have been very disapointed with the same old kick a rush football this season. Too much long ball.

Too much gree kicking it out to a crowded bunch of sunday league blokes all hearding like cattle on one side of the pitch.

WOULDN''T IT GREAT TO SEE GREEN KICK THE BALL THE OTHER WAY. AND THEN WATCH THEM ALL RUN FOR IT !!!

Bl**dy Hell worthy buy someone decent!!!!

(should have tried to keep Helveg, would have been a great captain in defense. He would have sorted the defense problem out! -5 goal diference so far this year .... its crap!)