Sign in to follow this  
Tom Rainsford

Ashton n Greeno!

One word for Ashton...Judas.Wasn''t it a few months ago he signed a contract extension stating his love for the club was behind it!Ok, Norwich city football club maybe a mid table championship side ,but is it a surprise with this sort of discontent in the dressingroom?It makes the any fan wonder who is the next to go and who actually wants to play for Norwich .Worthington is the man to take the club up again but that will only happen via the playoffs. Any manager in his situation is going to fail if he knows his star players want to go. Darren Huckerby is a player everybody in the club should look up to unlike Ashton he is an exciting and creative player to watch and once more he is LOYAL and it is clearly obvious he loves the club.

On another note what happend saturday with greeno coz i wasnt at the match?

If Norwich aren''t in the top6 by May Worthy must go but he shouldn''y be judged now!Btw opefully the West Ham fans will get on his if he does''nt score reguarly.Some would wish him luck but how can you wish good luck to a player who used the club?Good riddance!!!

BRING BACK JAMIE CURETON

No Jamie Cureton! I know what you mean about Ashton though. The only good thing is the money he''s brought in. I hope West Ham get relagated and i bet Ashton would want out again!

[quote user="Tom Rainsford"]

One word for Ashton...Judas.Wasn''t it a few months ago he signed a contract extension stating his love for the club was behind it!Ok, Norwich city football club maybe a mid table championship side ,but is it a surprise with this sort of discontent in the dressingroom?It makes the any fan wonder who is the next to go and who actually wants to play for Norwich .Worthington is the man to take the club up again but that will only happen via the playoffs. Any manager in his situation is going to fail if he knows his star players want to go. Darren Huckerby is a player everybody in the club should look up to unlike Ashton he is an exciting and creative player to watch and once more he is LOYAL and it is clearly obvious he loves the club.

If Norwich aren''t in the top6 by May Worthy must go but he shouldn''y be judged now!Btw opefully the West Ham fans will get on his if he does''nt score reguarly.Some would wish him luck but how can you wish good luck to a player who used the club?Good riddance!!!

BRING BACK JAMIE CURETON

[/quote]

With you all the way Tom, well said, it needed saying.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Tom Rainsford"]

One word for Ashton...Judas.Wasn''t it a few months ago he signed a

contract extension stating his love for the club was behind it!Ok,

Norwich city football club maybe a mid table championship side ,but is

it a surprise with this sort of discontent in the dressingroom?It

makes the any fan wonder who is the next to go and who actually wants

to play for Norwich .Worthington is the man to take the club up again

but that will only happen via the playoffs. Any manager in his

situation is going to fail if he knows his star players want to go.

Darren Huckerby is a player everybody in the club should look up to

unlike Ashton he is an exciting and creative player to watch and once

more he is LOYAL and it is clearly obvious he loves the club.

If Norwich aren''t in the top6 by May Worthy must go but he shouldn''y

be judged now!Btw opefully the West Ham fans will get on his if he

does''nt score reguarly.Some would wish him luck but how can you wish

good luck to a player who used the club?Good riddance!!!

BRING BACK JAMIE CURETON

[/quote]

With you all the way Tom, well said, it needed saying.

[/quote] So am i Tom as i stated on earlier threads my thoughts on Judas.

Will you guys get real. If this were a game of chess you come across as expendable pawns, while QUEEN Delia and KNIGHT Ashton were both doing what was good for themselves and Norwich City.

I''m sorry but I''m really tired of all the vitriole directed at Ashton.

Football is his job. If he wants to take a job that is what he

considers to be a better prospect for him personally, what''s wrong with

that.

Don''t tell me that everyone of those noters who are calling him a

judas, wouldn''t jack in their own jobs if somebody came after them with

a better deal. Give me a break!

Ashton wants the big time and I would suggest that he does not believe

that he is going to get the big time at the club in it''s current state.

I don''t blame him. He wants to get on. He wants to get into the England

setup and staying where he is doesn''t seem like that will happen.

None of us had any complaints when he was knocking those goals in against Man U and Newcastle last season.

Deano I wish you the best.

You people,

We are supporters so invest an irrational amount of emotion in our club.

Players are players and very few develop a fans empathy towards the club i.e., Bryan Gunn.

You are like the idiots who think their cats live with them out of affection and understand every word they say. Just stop feeding the moggie and watch it go elsewhere fast.

There is little room for sentiment in football.

the way deano has performed this year, he''s probably thinking he needs to go to save his career.  lets be honest, he''s not the same player of last season and gave a poor performance at plymouth - his last outing for city.he''s going to a club where they''ll pass to him and in everington has somebody on the left as good as hucks to supply the chances.  anybody here would jump at the chance to get out of city at the moment. watford as good as sunk our season.good luck to him.  just think if this season, he was playing like he did when he first came here, had scored 20 goals by now - he''d be worth 10m plus.

i agree with morph,

Ashton is ambitious and hasa dream.... he wants to play in the prem....had we of been top of the league the i doubt ashton would even of entertained west ham....

good luck deano! if u do play for england then i will be proud that Norwich city helped your footballing education and played a small part in that international cap

jas :)