Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Ticket allocation for Leicester

22 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I was at both those games too. The 3.2 win on a Tuesday night was superb. Well over 2,000 in the away end who made lots of noise. Definitely deserved something on the last visit. Jerome missed a sitter and Redmond went close just before they scored the winner.

Aye, was at the 3-2 win too - funnily enough, the club site put up a memorable match report about an hour after you posted this - https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2019/december/memorable-match-leicester-city-2-3-norwich-city/

All I remember from that game was the atmosphere being outstanding and Wheelie Bin getting on the scoresheet.

Edited by kick it off

Anyone who doesn’t mind a 15/20 minute walk could try Tudor road (LE35JJ) and surrounding streets.It’s convenient as it’s just  off the A47 and will cut traffic out on return journey to Norwich.

If your in Leicester relatively early and fancy a free spot try it although there’s a cheap car park (£3 )near by.

• Like 2

Would much rather drive because we can stop when we want and I can have a fag whilst driving!

first time on club cabbage this century for me (broken rib limiting my driving) - hoping for a fun day out with the clappers 

Anyone who is a club canary regular do you know if the car park is still open so I can leave my car at Carrow road?

Dunno if this has been covered, but does anyone know an away-friendly pub in Leicester? Hoping to get there early and find a pub where we can grab a bite to eat and watch Watford get annihilated at Anfield...

19 hours ago, ZLF said:

first time on club cabbage this century for me (broken rib limiting my driving) - hoping for a fun day out with the clappers 

You claim your window early and get licking 

7 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

You claim your window early and get licking 

Surely the first thing to check is that the seat has not been reserved ?

• Like 1