Creche  or Burger van  Thumbo ?

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Crèche mate, there’s enough food poisoning outside the ground already haha

Premium  membership  for  your nipper then😉👍

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Premium  membership  for  your nipper then😉👍

Haha, seeing how much they charge for one, I’ll

leave her with the wife and sit on me own 

Do you guys think that will the general sale be open for everyone at some point, as now it requires some history buying Norwich's tickets? My family happens to be in Nottingham when the Leicester - Norwich game is played and at least my son (huge Teemu Pukki fan) would like to see the game. We live in the other side of the world so it has not been possible to see Norwich games in any stadion earlier.

Doubtful, the home tickets are sold out so they don’t want home fans trying to blag City tickets , which is good  , I hope that can be stopped.

it Just requires you to have bought a City ticket in the last 5 seasons and I think that’s fair enough.

21 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

it Just requires you to have bought a City ticket in the last 5 seasons and I think that’s fair enough.

Yup, don't think its unfair requirement in anyway, we have similar rules in our country. Just thought if the ruling will be even more easier if f.ex. 500 tickets not sold couple of days before the game. But thanks for the reply.

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Got mine last Friday. The novelty has worn off already. Glad I didn't pay £50😮

Are you on the coaches or driving ? A lot of permit holders only parking near the ground now but I  can point people in the right direction for free parking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Are you on the coaches or driving ? A lot of permit holders only parking near the ground now but I  can point people in the right direction for free parking. 

Not yet decided if we'll drive or take the coach, but any advice around free parking would be gratefully received!

16 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

We are driving and have an accessible car park tkt for car park B. 

15 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Leicester is a sod to park but the rugby ground isn’t a bad option 

Cheers! Also seems there's a park and ride option for £4, although I'd guess it's a b*gger to get out of at the end of the match...

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/premier-league/king-power-stadium-leicester-city.html#adirections-and-car-parking

Surprised to find I could just buy a ticket for me and my son.

dont go to many games so really looking forward to it (whilst hoping Maddison does us a favour and doesn’t try!)

19 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I am driving and havent been there before, any pointers for parking would be great

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

I am driving and havent been there before, any pointers for parking would be great

Look at the link I posted above. If you find anything else/better, post it on here 🙂

19 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Look at the link I posted above. If you find anything else/better, post it on here 🙂

I had looked at that and like you, thought the P and R may be an option, seems like Midlands yellow may have some better options though

4 minutes ago, city4eva said:

I had looked at that and like you, thought the P and R may be an option, seems like Midlands yellow may have some better options though

Midlands posted this in another thread, haven't had a chance to look at it yet but thought it made sense to keep everything in the same place!

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/cheapest-places-park-leicester-164835

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Midlands posted this in another thread, haven't had a chance to look at it yet but thought it made sense to keep everything in the same place!

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/cheapest-places-park-leicester-164835

Thanks, with it being a saturday so close to Xmas it may be difficult to get in to any of the city centre car parks

2 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Thanks, with it being a saturday so close to Xmas it may be difficult to get in to any of the city centre car parks

Yes, that's true. Gonna aim to get there nice and early, will probably park in the rugby club as Jobsworth suggested.

I have fond memories of winning there under Lambert, a classic 3-2 performance with Wes and Holty outstanding AFAIR.  I work with Leicester fans several of whom say this is still the best performance they have seen by an away team at their place.

Also I remember when we played there in the season they won the Prem (a shame that my dad, who grew up in Leicester, didn't live to see that 😕).  We played a tight game and there were few chances but they were able to put a half-chance away at about 85 minutes I think, and won 1-0, which was a good example of why then won the title.

32 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

I have fond memories of winning there under Lambert, a classic 3-2 performance with Wes and Holty outstanding AFAIR.  I work with Leicester fans several of whom say this is still the best performance they have seen by an away team at their place.

Also I remember when we played there in the season they won the Prem (a shame that my dad, who grew up in Leicester, didn't live to see that 😕).  We played a tight game and there were few chances but they were able to put a half-chance away at about 85 minutes I think, and won 1-0, which was a good example of why then won the title.

I was at both those games too. The 3.2 win on a Tuesday night was superb. Well over 2,000 in the away end who made lots of noise. Definitely deserved something on the last visit. Jerome missed a sitter and Redmond went close just before they scored the winner.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

89 minutes when it went in and the only time you heard the home fans make any noise.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2019 at 12:23, Midlands Yellow said:

Free parking...yes please

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Free parking...yes please

I’ll have a good drive around the area tomorrow before work to try and find any spots that are not private residence parking only. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

89 minutes when it went in and the only time you heard the home fans make any noise.

Worse than I had remembered.

It's all part of following City though, I will never forget the 5-0 opening day defeat to Fulham or the time the scum stuffed us when I was watching at CR on the beamback.  Makes the good times, like last season, all the better.