Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Ticket allocation for Leicester

I noticed they go on general sale next Monday. Do you think the club are taking the full 3,000 tickets or playing safe so close to Christmas ? 

Obviously one I wish to get to but with no membership it’s hope and wait . 

I had a frustrating ten minutes this morning  trying to buy one until I realised it’s the window for Nutty’s elite today and ordinary priority members tomorrow! Why do sales start on Monday some weeks, but Tuesday others?

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

I had a frustrating ten minutes this morning  trying to buy one until I realised it’s the window for Nutty’s elite today and ordinary priority members tomorrow! Why do sales start on Monday some weeks, but Tuesday others?

Normally a very good following at Leicester so fingers crossed the club have took the lot on offer . 

It’s practically a local derby, so normally sells well. Pre-Christmas though, people might have other calls on their time.

Given how few games we have in the Midlands this season, I’d be surprised if this goes to general sale.

Also Leicester are looking really good, so my optimism is limited but that’s all part of supporting City, certainly the prospects are no worse than for last Saturday!  I will do a match report for this come hell or high water!!

3 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Given how few games we have in the Midlands this season, I’d be surprised if this goes to general sale.

Also Leicester are looking really good, so my optimism is limited but that’s all part of supporting City, certainly the prospects are no worse than for last Saturday!  I will do a match report for this come hell or high water!!

We beat the team in third place, we can beat the team in second!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

We beat the team in third place, we can beat the team in second!

😲😀 very true!

Also I hope we can rediscover the knack of doing well away from home, now that we can actually have a lineup with 4 defenders...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Family outing for my family,  Wife goes shopping whilst Myself and my 2 girls watch the match.

You’ve got 3 priority memberships? 

Got mine after a 10 minute wait this morning. 

Appears to be tickets available still so looking like a general sale. 

11 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

Good news ! 

16 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

Close to Christmas which makes it tricky and a fair chance of a mullering makes this a slightly less attractive proposition 

7 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Close to Christmas which makes it tricky and a fair chance of a mullering makes this a slightly less attractive proposition 

Really? After Everton and being so close to Christmas makes this even more attractive to me!

Just now, Il Pirata said:

Really? After Everton and being so close to Christmas makes this even more attractive to me!

Yes I'll be there but it depends on your commitments really. Getting hauled into town for Christmas shopping puts the kibosh on it for many and the probability of a fairly comfortable home win isn't so attractive even to those who can wriggle out of the torture chamber of the shops.

35 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

YEP !

Get you Mr Moneybags!

I would have bought a second to use for my daughter/mates for the odd game, but mini-Nuff works Saturdays so £50 for one or two games was too steep. 

Do we know if there are still tickets available?

Edited by Nuff Said
Speeling

Each game is now showing ( away games ) no under 2’s allowed into the stadium, just interested to know if this is a new EPL rule. Not that I will be taking anyone that young lol

7 hours ago, Well b back said:

Each game is now showing ( away games ) no under 2’s allowed into the stadium, just interested to know if this is a new EPL rule. Not that I will be taking anyone that young lol

Why the hell would anyone want to take a child that young to a game anyway ?

Unless it’s recently been brought in I doubt there is a minimum age rule. if there is it doesn’t seem to apply at Carrow Rd as I often see  players wives and girlfriends tottering up the steps to the comps in Block H of the Jarrold holding a baby or two.

30 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I often see  players wives and girlfriends tottering up the steps to the comps in Block H of the Jarrold

Have you got any photos Graham ? 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Why the hell would anyone want to take a child that young to a game anyway ?

Unless it’s recently been brought in I doubt there is a minimum age rule. if there is it doesn’t seem to apply at Carrow Rd as I often see  players wives and girlfriends tottering up the steps to the comps in Block H of the Jarrold holding a baby or two.

They may not be able to get childcare and want to watch their team 💁

36 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

They may not be able to get childcare and want to watch their team 💁

Yep,they cant afford babysitters on the wages  their  hubbys  get😉.

The Club is missing a trick here, a couple of spare rooms, couple of minimum wage childcare assistants, Ta daa ....................THE CANARY CRECHE!!! Only £24.95 per game per brat, with premier membership if course  . Season tickets available.  Ordinary members can tie their kids to the Burger Van towbar for the duration  of the game....at the same discounted  rate. 

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yep,they cant afford babysitters on the wages  their  hubbys  get😉.

The Club is missing a trick here, a couple of spare rooms, couple of minimum wage childcare assistants, Ta daa ....................THE CANARY CRECHE!!! Only £24.95 per game per brat, with premier membership if course  . Season tickets available.  Ordinary members can tie their kids to the Burger Van towbar for the duration  of the game....at the same discounted  rate. 

I’m on about the first question, I’m not on about the wags

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’m on about the first question, I’m not on about the wags

And my second paragraph  was in relation to  your  post. Apologies for not being  clearer

And just to crystal clear neither paragraph was particularly  serious. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

And my second paragraph  was in relation to  your  post. Apologies for not being  clearer

And just to crystal clear neither paragraph was particularly  serious. 

A crèche is a cracking idea Tbf! Someone should raise that at the AGM!

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

A crèche is a cracking idea Tbf! Someone should raise that at the AGM!

Many a true word said in jest.