Sign in to follow this  
We need a Manager

Now theres a surprise .

Alan Pardew just said theres a lot of money to be had in the Fa cup and  luckily Deano is not cup tied . I think that clears up the mystery of the groin strain and if we the fans were lied to or not .

Well, with an England manager - who has a brain the size of a national car park attendant....(Apologies to any NCP employee''s). Football and money......sex, self interest - and what''s in it for me? The Gluttony of MP''s and similar ilk etc - really get up my nasal chamber''s.....The haves and have mores.....Greedy me, me, me! Looka'' my wad! "I can''t help noticing - that we are more incredibly richer than youse!"

I must admit, I''m pretty fed up with football at this moment in time. (and society!). Ashton is obviously going to whistle the tune to his new employer''s, but, if he doesn''t produce the goods, I think the ''ammers fans won''t be as patient or forgiving as the Norfolk folk. Yeah, he''s gone to pastures new, I wasn''t entirely surprised - and that''s the way it goes. I remember Flecks departure......upset, but life goes on.....he returns half the player he was - went through the motions - and now manages a football team.

Will Ashton make it? I hope he does.......then he may return his £7.000.000+ handshake  to ickle Norwich when we can''t afford a crust! He''s gone now! Not comin'' back! We are not lookin'' to set the Chumpionship alight! Mid-table if we''re lucky..........And what about me? I wanna be an England manager, or an MP, or a Pro-footballer, so I can be selfish, have copious amounts of sex! be greedy! have loads more of everything! for me, me, me! Loadsa Dosh! Whine, swimming and bang a gong! .......Because I''m fed up with being a flamin'' car-park attendant!!!

(I''m not really a car-park attendant y''know!).............I''m actually a Pro...........ahhh not tellin'' yeh! ;~)