Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Now that optimism levels are on the up...

Maybe another player to bring pace to the attack. Onel has been very influential since he has come back and with us playing better teams and being pushed deeper with less space to knock it around in it is really useful to have the option of a ball in behind or to run at their defense.

34 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

So how are they forcing views on the rest of us? Are people who drive around with an England flag on their car forcing their views on you? Or perhaps by having foreign players they're forcing remained views on you? I'm struggling to see how someone can actually take issue with displaying a rainbow flag or not discriminating against a vast swathe of the population has any actual bearing on anyone...

Delia has made it quite clear on numerous occasions that she is Labour. I always remember a photo of her in the EDP with Charles Clarke kissing her on one cheek whilst Ian Gibson was kissing her on the other cheek. What could be more politically biased than that? 

21 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Delia has made it quite clear on numerous occasions that she is Labour. I always remember a photo of her in the EDP with Charles Clarke kissing her on one cheek whilst Ian Gibson was kissing her on the other cheek. What could be more politically biased than that? 

What does that have to do with the price of fish?

If she said you could only come to the ground if you were a member of the Labour party then fair enough, but how does that relate to being inclusive and the apparent agenda pushing display of a rainbow flag and it's bearing on you?

1 hour ago, cornish sam said:

If she said you could only come to the ground if you were a member of the Labour party then fair enough, but how does that relate to being inclusive and the apparent agenda pushing display of a rainbow flag and it's bearing on you?

The man's a complete idiot Samo,  best ignored as a troll.! However, he is obvious, there are some who are a little more subtle in their dis/ misinformation and they don't like it  up 'em as the old Dad's Army saying used to go.  No worries though, I'll sacrifice my liberty to challenge as others have seen what I was  getting at. Keep up the good work fellas. Opinion is just that, facts are just that too. The truth will out.

Webber  quote?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

The man's a complete idiot Samo,  best ignored as a troll.! However, he is obvious, there are some who are a little more subtle in their dis/ misinformation and they don't like it  up 'em as the old Dad's Army saying used to go.  No worries though, I'll sacrifice my liberty to challenge as others have seen what I was  getting at. Keep up the good work fellas. Opinion is just that, facts are just that too. The truth will out.

Webber  quote?

I know he is, and I normally manage to either ignore or find humour in his obvious trolling, but there are some things that are beyond banter and just become bigotry and those need challenging...

4 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

I know he is, and I normally manage to either ignore or find humour in his obvious trolling, but there are some things that are beyond banter and just become bigotry and those need challenging...

Absolutely. The trouble is that these feckers feel that if they have the last word, then they've.  ' won'. If not called out then the untruths are unchallenged and may even enter peoples subconscious as a reality. Vince is normally an idiotically benign troll but his latest Rainbow flag/ catering staff/ board member show him to be beneath contempt. I normally reserve my contempt for the rumour mongers and tittle tattle spreaders whose insidious peppering of untruths into otherwise opinion based posts, must be challenged. 

2 hours ago, cornish sam said:

Like I said, Delia in her position shouldn't be pushing any agendas and ought to remain neutral. 

A box to box midfielder with physicality in the Leroy Fer mould. Obviously with a better work rate if possible. That would make such a difference for us. Any player like that is usually highly sought after so finding one good enough within our price range would be difficult but we pay Stuart Webber and his team good money for a reason. Looking at our squad a player like that is what we're missing imo. 

If we're still struggling with injuries a CB on loan would be nice to have as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Like I said, Delia in her position shouldn't be pushing any agendas and ought to remain neutral. 

This has to be a joke account surely? Nobody can be this stupid

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

This has to be a joke account surely? Nobody can be this stupid

I think it is which makes it even more remarkable when posters agree with him....

27 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I think it is which makes it even more remarkable when posters agree with him....

I've always treated it as such, but one can take a joke too far, which I feel in this instance he(?) has.

49 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

How is a rainbow flag pushing an agenda though? Even if it were, would there be a problem in saying that everyone should be tolerant of the LGBT community? 

4 hours ago, Big Vince said:

With her People's Vote campaigning she may now be a Lib Dem...

2 hours ago, Big Vince said:

That"s akin to saying Rupert Murdoch should hold his counsel as a media publisher.  But you see his views peddled in every outlet he has.  **** off Big Vince, she's only doing her bit to level a biased playing field.

On 25/11/2019 at 18:48, cornish sam said:

How is a rainbow flag pushing an agenda though? Even if it were, would there be a problem in saying that everyone should be tolerant of the LGBT community? 

What about the rights of the heterosexual community? Nobody talks about that. What about the rights of the able-bodied community? Nobody talks about that. What about the custody rights of fathers? Nobody talks about that. This country takes the rights of minority groups too far - to the extent that everyone else should go around apologising for not being in one of these minority groups. I mean, the way in which the disabled hog all the prime parking spots next to the supermarket entrance (which are consequently left empty) is just ridiculous. People should also remember that in some counties it is still possible to be locked up for engaging in lewd acts with your trousers down. Indeed, that was the case in this country till 1968. Just because we have liberalised everything does not make it right. Indeed, those who follow the Bible and Quoran believe it to be wrong, utterly wrong.

16 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

What about the rights of the heterosexual community? Nobody talks about that. What about the rights of the able-bodied community? Nobody talks about that. What about the custody rights of fathers? Nobody talks about that. This country takes the rights of minority groups too far - to the extent that everyone else should go around apologising for not being in one of these minority groups. I mean, the way in which the disabled hog all the prime parking spots next to the supermarket entrance (which are consequently left empty) is just ridiculous. People should also remember that in some counties it is still possible to be locked up for engaging in lewd acts with your trousers down. Indeed, that was the case in this country till 1968. Just because we have liberalised everything does not make it right. Indeed, those who follow the Bible and Quoran believe it to be wrong, utterly wrong.

Why are you pandering to the minorities now Vinny? And if you're going to rule about the prime parking spots, what about all of those entitled parents getting bigger parking spots near the door just because they've got children? Hell, why not go the whole hog and outlaw everyone that isn't big vin? 

To be fair, you'd get locked up on most counties for performing lewd acts with your trousers down even today, unless they were in private of course...

Edited by cornish sam
Typo

There are millions of Christians and Muslims everywhere. Hardly minorities.

Parents should be banned full stop. It is they more than any other group that is making the planet's carbon footprint bigger and bigger. London is going to be an underwater metropolis in a few years. So all those liberal, metropolitan elite types are going to have to sip champagne whilst snorkelling at the same time.

32 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Parents should be banned full stop. It is they more than any other group that is making the planet's carbon footprint bigger and bigger. London is going to be an underwater metropolis in a few years. So all those liberal, metropolitan elite types are going to have to sip champagne whilst snorkelling at the same time.

And, in that moment, Big Vince's last tiny modicum of plausibility disappeared forever.

Come on @Pete Raven, time to pull the plug on this moron.

4 hours ago, Big Vince said:

So what qualifies as a minority then Vinny?  According to an ipsos survey in 2017 only 82% of males and 80% of females identified as exclusively heterosexual so there are also millions of potential people that you are discriminating against... 

I know you are trolling so I'm just going to leave it there.

16 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

And, in that moment, Big Vince's last tiny modicum of plausibility disappeared forever.

Come on @Pete Raven, time to pull the plug on this moron.

Just block him. Deprived of the attention he craves, he (or his alter-ego on here) will wither and die. I’ve blocked him but posters keep quoting him, so it doesn’t work too well right now. If more of us ignore his trolling, he’ll be gone soon.

• Like 1

On 25/11/2019 at 13:50, hogesar said:

How does one even find out the sexuality of those cooking your food when at a restaurant?

Does BV just try it on with every chef and note down their reaction?

Perhaps he pissed them off and was told how the sausages on his plate were thawed out...

• Like 1