Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Now that was really fun!!

Just home from Goodison, haven’t enjoyed a match so much since Wembley , great performance, superb commitment, Zimbo was massive, a big piece of the jigsaw back! Fans tremendous, great singing , highly positive from word go. Even forgive Everton’s worst toilets in the top 4 divisions. Felt victory in my water this morning and had a punt at 13/2 - icing on the cake. ( king canary not even a exclamation mark insight - must have been a good day)

• Like 5

It was absolutely brilliant wasn’t it Rhino .  Think today could be a real season ballpark changer ! 
Thanks to all those at Liverpool Taxi Drivers Social Club for pre match beers . Very decent and friendly lot .

Everton fans were quiet as hell in the stadium, my god couldn’t they whinge on the way home. In fairness they were decent , chatted to a few of them walking back to car- very disillusioned 

16 minutes ago, John Ryans Express said:

I bet there were a few interesting characters in The Liverpool Taxi Drivers Social Club

weren't there Pockthorpe?

There's a brilliant Facebook account of a taxi driver in Liverpool who posts, not short stories, they're not long enough, more anecdotes, about his passengers. They are brilliant, poignant snippets of other people's lives. I wonder if he was there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

Your right - definitely got an exclamation mark problem - tried desperately to avoid them

Pleased that you’ve sorted the exclamation mark problem. The issue now is the difference between your and you’re 😉😁

Dyslexia bane of my life, still haven’t done too badly despite of it , being MD for the last 10 years. Fortunately I haven’t met too many pedantic blockers on the way. 

• Like 1