kick it off

Should Srbeny start?

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

That's what I thought, still, what do facts matter when you're making a point.

Careful now, someone will mention Boris Johnson.

Whoops!

6 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

That's what I thought, still, what do facts matter when you're making a point.

Why are you picking holes?

It's 3 goals in 30 appearances in the league. Since when do sub appearances not count... How many goals did Vrancic score off the bench last season. 

I was actually giving him respect, said he's better than Jordan Rhodes, and I still get grief?  

So its 3 goals in 7 games is it according to you, because he's started 7 games but we ignore the fact that the goals actually came as a substitute? Prat. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

8 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He may only have 3 goals in 30 games but he can tell his grandkids he scored in the Premier League

3 in 30 games!! Really? 30 whole games  or half a dozen or so starts and lots of 10 mins at the end.

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Why are you picking holes?

It's 3 goals in 30 appearances in the league. Since when do sub appearances not count... How many goals did Vrancic score off the bench last season. 

I was actually giving him respect, said he's better than Jordan Rhodes, and I still get grief?  

So its 3 goals in 7 games is it according to you, because he's started 7 games but we ignore the fact that the goals actually came as a substitute? Prat. 

Jeez you are touchy,  

A, it wasn't me that said hed started 7.

B.i never  said his goals as subs shouldnt be counted.

C.if you think what I posted is grief  , you should toughen up .

D. I was merely  qualifying  your statement, that's all. If you wish to pay him respect, for which I'm sure hed be grateful, coming from  such a bombast, the least you could do is be accurate with his stats. They are much more impressive once correctly quoted. 

E. Found that Webber quote yet.?

F. Please don't resort to insults if challenged, it makes you look  childish.

Edited by wcorkcanary

13 hours ago, hogesar said:

Makes today even more surprising! 😉

Haha. Who knew what a win could hey!!

6 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

3 in 30 games!! Really? 30 whole games  or half a dozen or so starts and lots of 10 mins at the end.

Jeez you are touchy,  

A, it wasn't me that said hed started 7.

B.i never  said his goals as subs shouldnt be counted.

C.if you think what I posted is grief  , you should toughen up .

D. I was merely  qualifying  your statement, that's all. If you wish to pay him respect, for which I'm sure hed be grateful, coming from  such a bombast, the least you could do is be accurate with his stats. They are much more impressive once correctly quoted. 

E. Found that Webber quote yet.?

F. Please don't resort to insults if challenged, it makes you look  childish.

Its actually 3 in 35 I believe.

Lets include cup games then, its 5 goals in 41 appearances.

He's already done more than Van Wolfswinkel in his Norwich career.

I came on this thread to praise Srbeny, as is evident to anybody literate, so I think your over the top hairsplitting reaction to this makes you the touchy emotional snowflake.

Stop being obsessed with me Corky, I like ladies.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

37 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Its actually 3 in 35 I believe.

Lets include cup games then, its 5 goals in 41 appearances.

He's already done more than Van Wolfswinkel in his Norwich career.

I came on this thread to praise Srbeny, as is evident to anybody literate, so I think your over the top hairsplitting reaction to this makes you the touchy emotional snowflake.

Stop being obsessed with me Corky, I like ladies

As I pointed out numerous times, if you stick to facts you may not be such a figure of amusement to me.Theres no reason to assume I am anywhere  near obsessed with you, or is your ego so fragile it cant stand being challenged, or worse still, ignored.

Another nice piece of goalpost moving there, i see you have adopted the more accurate approach of quoting appearances rather than  games, good lad, you're  learning . See, dont be so silly and you wont be mocked. 

As for the ignore button, press away, somehow you'll find a way  to read what I post, I just know it.

Webber  quote? Or was that made up ? Cmon  own up, you'll feel better for it.

Or going on goals per minute, whilst he's been with us he's averaged one goal every 258 minutes, so just under one every three matches, that's a pretty alright strike rate for a pub league striker 😉

44 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

As I pointed out numerous times, if you stick to facts you may not be such a figure of amusement to me.Theres no reason to assume I am anywhere  near obsessed with you, or is your ego so fragile it cant stand being challenged, or worse still, ignored.

Another nice piece of goalpost moving there, i see you have adopted the more accurate approach of quoting appearances rather than  games, good lad, you're  learning . See, dont be so silly and you wont be mocked. 

As for the ignore button, press away, somehow you'll find a way  to read what I post, I just know it.

Webber  quote? Or was that made up ? Cmon  own up, you'll feel better for it.

You are just being a pedantic pr!ck because you fancy an argument and see me as somebody willing to give you one. 

But I'm not, because you are seriously boring me. 

We've just won a game with an excellent performance, optimism levels have risen, its not an international break. Not got better things to talk about? 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Watched him play for 85mins last season at Bournemouth in the league cup, he was very unlucky not to get a hat trick that match,hit both posts and had one kicked off the line. Bournemouth had a lot of changes that night but still put out a good team so was up against a reasonable defence. He was a bit lacking in sharpness but that was through lack of game time in my opinion,like last season until he gets a decent run of games we will not be able to judge him properly. 

21 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You are just being a pedantic pr!ck because you fancy an argument and see me as somebody willing to give you one. 

But I'm not, because you are seriously boring me. 

We've just won a game with an excellent performance, optimism levels have risen, its not an international break. Not got better things to talk about? 

Not doing a very good job of ignoring,  are you. Must try harder. Keep insulting me and I'll keep  pointing out errors in what you post. 

Webber  quote?

I've put you on ignore Corky

That guarantees I'll do a better job of ignoring you when you try and follow me around like a dog wanting to sniff a bum.

And I can focus on being in a good mood after the team that I supports wins instead of being put in a bad mood by your irritating pedantic tripe. 

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I've put you on ignore Corky

That guarantees I'll do a better job of ignoring you when you try and follow me around like a dog wanting to sniff a bum.

And I can focus on being in a good mood after the team that I supports wins instead of being put in a bad mood by your irritating pedantic tripe. 

Flounce. Door slam.Sad.

But why call yourself a bum?

Webber quote?

Edited by wcorkcanary

A lot of doubters as usual, but in scoring that goal Dennis has proved his worth in the squad and he must feel great having scored and cemented that win. Like it or not, he did the business.

He is strong and always puts himself about when he comes on the pitch and wouldn't look out of place if he was needed to start a game, but with Pukki fit, he won't get many opportunities. It is good to know that he has it in him to contribute and make his mark. 

In my opinion he has done better than Drimic.

Yet, we've seen very little of Dennis or Drimic or Idah for that matter. It's hard to judge without seeing players have a run of 3 or 4 games.

3 hours ago, sonyc said:

In my opinion he has done better than Drimic.

Yet, we've seen very little of Dennis or Drimic or Idah for that matter. It's hard to judge without seeing players have a run of 3 or 4 games.

Drimic has looked awful so far.