Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Another One in The Eye for Brain Dead Cantwell Critics......

16 minutes ago, king canary said:

How did it take you this long?

I honestly have no idea.

*facepalm*

Another great performance yesterday, capped by giving the penalty to Idah despite Todd being the designated penalty taker.

One of our own and a team player. 😀

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Another great performance yesterday, capped by giving the penalty to Idah despite Todd being the designated penalty taker.

If Todd had the wings of a Swallow

The dirty great ar$e of a Crow

He'd fly over Carrow Rd Gunn Club

And Shoite on old Jobsworth below.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Wouldn't say it was a great performance. He ran about a lot and linked up play quite well at times and imo the best that can be said about his performance is that he looked confident, neat and tidy, but he didn't create all that much - a lot of easy passes and just one incisive pass that I can remember. 

18 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Wouldn't say it was a great performance. He ran about a lot and linked up play quite well at times and imo the best that can be said about his performance is that he looked confident, neat and tidy, but he didn't create all that much - a lot of easy passes and just one incisive pass that I can remember. 

Are you talking about your mate Snodgrass again ?

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Yeah but Todd gave his pen to Idah whereas Snodgrass took it from poor innocent RvW, so I'm guessing LDC must be delighted!

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

?? Can't really compare Cantwell and Snodgrass. Todd is absolutely quicker, more intelligent, harder working, more of a total team player, less selfish and younger than Snodgrass was at the time - and from his record so far this season scores more goals than Snodgrass. 

Just watched the goals back from yesterday and Cantwell's backheel in the build up to the penalty was absolutely sublime.

54 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah but Todd gave his pen to Idah whereas Snodgrass took it from poor innocent RvW, so I'm guessing LDC must be delighted!

Lietner appeared to get the strop and wanted to take pen, so much that first Cantwell then Amadou  had to tell him to back off and let Idah have, Lietner appeared sulky after which had Amadou laughing 

Interesting that Daniel Farke spoke positively about Leitner post match so I'm guessing here that he wants Moritz back into the fold (at some stage). 

Really hope for a good draw on Monday evening and let's hope we power on into the 5th round thereafter. It starts to get interesting then.

Anyone else notice the to me, to you, to me to you, to me to you between Todd and Moritz late in the second half? Looked like DF was talking to Todd about it when he came off.

Odd little passage of play when neither of them appeared to want to do anything with the ball.