"Hogesar how deluded are you"

"We will go down with record low points"

"Farke doesnt have a clue"

"Zimmerman might make us a bit better defensively but nothing more than that"

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 23/11/2019 at 17:03, Flying Dutchman said:

One of the (many) benefits of this is hopefully all the 'woodwork fans' who will now disappear...

Great result, nobody goes down in November.ย OTBCย 

You were right. They've gone...for now.

Spot on mate, amazing how all the "idiots" never feature when we win, you would hope the board would be busier after a great victory. I suppose the problem is that many of the scapegoats (potential or otherwise) played well, e.g. Krul, Kenny and Todd no thecwind up merchants have nothing to moan about.

• Like 2

I am not trying to defend them, and some are clearly WUMs, the board will always be busier following a defeat because there'sย  more to debate and a greater difference of opinion. When we win well then all there really is to do is to fawn and say well done, if people try to be critical (in the original sense) then they get shouted down for not enjoying the victory.

• Like 3

Itโ€™s about playing players in their โ€˜properโ€™ positions - at this level you can certainlyย fill-in short-term for the odd game here and there but youโ€™ll quickly get found out. I am hoping Amadou will soonย get a run-out in CM, he could be a key player for us.

All about the old cliche of one game at a time. And it was something to celebrate and give hope. Then it is Arsenal and hopefully more of the same. And then the Saints etc.

1 hour ago, cornish sam said:

I am not trying to defend them, and some are clearly WUMs, the board will always be busier following a defeat because there'sย  more to debate and a greater difference of opinion. When we win well then all there really is to do is to fawn and say well done, if people try to be critical (in the original sense) then they get shouted down for not enjoying the victory.

I do agree with that. There's a big difference between the one's who only have interest in any downfall of NCFC despite being apparent fans, and those who wish to discuss criticisms and problems within the team properly. And there has been some great talking points this season.

It was just frustrating that certain people went from "the injuries are an understandable problem" to "we cant use the injuries as an excuse anymore" even though the injury situation hadn't really changed.

• Like 1

On 25/11/2019 at 09:25, Branston Pickle said:

Itโ€™s about playing players in their โ€˜properโ€™ positions - at this level you can certainlyย fill-in short-term for the odd game here and there but youโ€™ll quickly get found out. I am hoping Amadou will soonย get a run-out in CM, he could be a key player for us.

Well, BP, I am not sure we really know that he will! He hasn't played in that DM position for us yet so it's a bit dificult to say how key he might be. But he's already proven his adaptability and shown he'll give his all for the team, even if in an unfamiliar position.

Fingers crossed we'll see him in that DM position soon but Tettey and Trybull seem to be getting the nod at the moment and we all know that Farke keeps a settled team wherever possible after a win.

Have to say though, I think Tettey has been brilliant, so the fact we can play two defensively minded players in the CM positions now (combination of Tettey and Trybull, Tettey and Amadou or Amadou and Trybull) is quite reassuring!

Edited by BobLoz3

9 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Have๏ปฟ to say though, I think Tettey has been brilliant, so the fact we can play two defensively minded players in the CM positions now (combination of Tettey and Trybu๏ปฟll๏ปฟ, Tettey and Amadou or Amadou and Trybull) is quite reassurin๏ปฟg!๏ปฟ

Weโ€™ve got a lot of games coming up and Tettey will need a break at some point, so I would imagine the three players will rotate as youโ€™ve said between now and the new yearย 

Edited by FenwayFrank

Think its safe to say we would be much higher in the league with a full squad of players, gives a option of giving players a rest and keeps the rest of the players happy.Nobody could see the defence wiped out like that .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PHILIP COOK said:

Think its safe to say we would be much higher in the league with a full squad of players, gives a option of giving players a rest and keeps the rest of the players happy.Nobody could see the defence wiped out like that .

The main thing with the injuries was 1. The momentum was lost 2. The defensive injuries meant we could no longer attack without fear as there was not the confidence that if we gave the ball away there would be somebody to stop the opposing team.

18 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Do you really suppose that Zimmermann on his own is going to stop Delia going for a new club record 5th relegation?

Now Vince, even for you , that sounds ridiculously stupid, as you may or may not know,ย  a managerย  can playย  eleven playersย  on the pitch atย once. So why onย  earth would they play with just oneย  player.... even if that player was the mighty Zimbo. Even your bird brain must grasp that concept.ย  I suppose it would save on appearance bonusesย  for the rest of the squad but I feel even Cristiano Ronaldoย  would struggle on his own, every week , against eleven men, cretin.

Either that or make whateverย  point it is you're making,ย  unpi$$takeable.....but I know that is beyond you.

Toodke pip, run along now, fine result for ye last night eh?

28 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Do you really suppose that Zimmermann on his own is going to stop Delia going for a new club record 5th relegation?

Wondered where you were ?