Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Go for Harper

Now DH has ditched us for more money (any other reason?) lets go for Harper of Pompey, he''s damn quick, can cross a ball and WANTS TO COME HERE!, I don''t really believe he''s that prone to injury, he was just unlucky here.

So good bye Hucks, I honestly do believe you''ve made the biggest mistake of your life mate!.

here here wizard, I''m sure worthy has a trick or two up his sleeve, he''s proved to be pretty astute at sniffing out a good player, interesting days indeed!

i agree wizard he achieved more down the right side in the few games i saw him play than either rivers or henderson between them and thats not slagging them off because neither are what you would out and out wingers.

Pompey, are you suggesting Rivers is the solution to the right-sided problem that he has created? He was bought as the man to provide us with a threat down the right, yet he has too often failed to impress or influence a game. His final ball isn''t good enough, his work-rate and protection of his fullback isn''t good enough. A handful of good performances in two seasons of starts doesn''t, for me, justify his place in the team. If we''re to go up, we need consistant good performers, and a good supply line from both flanks. We need Harper, or unless anyone can suggest anyone else out there that could do the job??

But Tacklebury didnt Rivers score 4 goals in a few games at the beginning of the season?

tacklebury- All the pompey fans i have talked to have said yer he is great gets down the line, very quick and can take on most. But its all a waste of time cos his final ball(cross) is c?*p. Now that reminds me of someone we already have. Spend it else where and i dont think worthy rates him anyway.