Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official match thread v Everton*****

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

A good, solidly dull, first half. 👍 Couple of decent half chances.

Playing out a bit like the Bournemouth game.

Got to try and up it in the 2nd half and snatch the 3 points.

OTBC

Agree and we have more options on the bench that bournemouth game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I never like a scrappy fisting. 😣

OTBC

Nice, Strapo, i'm not gonna edit my original post either.

• Haha 1

The attacking players are looking a lot more comfortable in the knowledge that if they lose the ball we have 2 more defensive midfielders behind them ready to mop up.

We look much more like a team of 11 this week than the 5 attackers and 5 defenders we saw against Watford. We know we aren't world beaters but the least the fanbase want to see this season is that we are competent + competitive, which we definitely have so far today.

Just feels like one of those afternoons Pukki will pop up with a goal off of his knee and we burgle a 1-0. Here's hoping!

• Like 1

Playing ok so far. I am a bit surprised to see kenny that far up the pitch. Also kenny scored a brilliant header against man city, would like to see him on the end of corners instead of taking them. 

1 minute ago, Mason 47 said:

The attacking players are looking a lot more comfortable in the knowledge that if they lose the ball we have 2 more defensive midfielders behind them ready to mop up.

We look much more like a team of 11 this week than the 5 attackers and 5 defenders we saw against Watford. We know we aren't world beaters but the least the fanbase want to see this season is that we are competent + competitive, which we definitely have so far today.

Just feels like one of those afternoons Pukki will pop up with a goal off of his knee and we burgle a 1-0. Here's hoping!

I so hope you're right Mason. Pukki for me the only anonymous player that half, everyone else doing their bit. He desperately needs a goal of any kind in Norwich colours, although the supply line to him has been sorely lacking.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

See BBC are showing Flamengo v River Plate for the Libertadores Cup after our match.

Hopefully they will play the final this year 😀