Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Sad, Bad & Mad

Its the only way to describe the hysterical nonesense that being posted. Most of you are doing exactly what you''re accusing the Club of doing, you''re lying. Read the Doncaster quotes, he hasn''t said any of the stuff you are saying, if you''ve interpreted what he''s said incorrectly then its your problem.

Accusing the board of asset stripping is barmy, the money that the Smiths have invested in the club is in shares, if they are trying to ruin the club then they will be reducuing the value of thier share holding, thats not asset stripping.

I can''t believe we get this rubbish every time we sell a high profile player, look back in history, its happened loads of times and we''ve got through it. I think you''ll find that this time unlike the Chase era (when we had to sell to keep the bank happy) that the money will go to buy new players and you have the current board to thank for us being in the position to do so.

Some of you need stop posting on here and go and finish you basket weaving!

Quite agree, I am gutted to see Deano leave, but as my son asked me this morning why has his price more than doubled in the last 12 months?  Good question I think. (although I still think we''ve sold him cheaply)

"Everytime we sell a high profile player, look back in history, its happened loads of times and we''ve got through it".

Thats classic!.

No wonder this club is a joke with your attitude.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="premier1"]Go away and play with your toys little boy , its all above your head.[/quote]

Like I said, hysterical nonsense.

[/quote]

Sad indeed, Squit. As I''ve said before, I''m embarrassed on behalf of the Club.

[quote user="premier1"]Go away and play with your toys little boy , its all above your head.[/quote]

[/quote]

So squit what are your thoughts on yesterdays performance?  oh but of course you dont actually hold views on anything do you!!

Ady bothroyd on no budget at all has managed to craft a side better than ours. nothing more needs to be said

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

Sad indeed, Squit. As I''ve said before, I''m embarrassed on behalf of the Club.

[/quote]

this weekend has been a very sad time for the club - an inept performance followed by selling our star player.....

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

So squit what are your thoughts on yesterdays performance?  oh but of course you dont actually hold views on anything do you!!

Ady bothroyd on no budget at all has managed to craft a side better than ours. nothing more needs to be said

[/quote]

Paul, was commenting on the Ashton sale but if it makes you happy. Neither side deserverved a win, Ady said on the BBC site that he thought we were the better side, I''m not sure about that. I do agree with NW, football is a cruel game.

squit, why can''t you just let people have their say without feeling the need to claim some of phony high ground as a self-appointed moral ambassador for the club? what did you expect with deano leaving - mild mannered critiques?

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Paul, was commenting on the Ashton sale but if it makes you happy. Neither side deserverved a win, Ady said on the BBC site that he thought we were the better side, I''m not sure about that. I do agree with NW, football is a cruel game.

[/quote]

the performance squit, did you think we played well??  the football we played, is that the sort of football you want to see norwich play.  Yesterday we hoofed it down the pitch every time, not one passing move all match. NW sdaid it was a great advert for championship football, the first half was the worst football i have seen at carrow road all season (bar preston but we didnt play football that day)

Can anyone remind me who at the club said at the beginning of the season, that Norwich City don''t need to sell any of our top players?

Did anyone see the interview on sky sports news with dario grady he said

"Since deans been at norwich he has come along way its the best i have seen him play"

Doubled his value in a year maybe worthys not that bad after all?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

"Everytime we sell a high profile player, look back in history, its happened loads of times and we''ve got through it".

Thats classic!.

No wonder this club is a joke with your attitude.

[/quote]

AGREED.

Bellamy is just one of the names that comes to mind.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]squit, why can''t you just let people have their say without feeling the need to claim some of phony high ground as a self-appointed moral ambassador for the club? what did you expect with deano leaving - mild mannered critiques?

[/quote]

I expected a bad reaction, what I cannot accept is people misquoting other people and calling them liars. I think people calling for the people who got off their @rses and done something (unlike you lot) to ensure that you still have a football club should go. You can have your say, just stick to the facts.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

the performance squit, did you think we played well??  the football we played, is that the sort of football you want to see norwich play.  Yesterday we hoofed it down the pitch every time, not one passing move all match. NW sdaid it was a great advert for championship football, the first half was the worst football i have seen at carrow road all season (bar preston but we didnt play football that day)

[/quote]

Paul, I understand that you are so insecure about your own opinions that you seek solace in the views of others. Expressing my view of the game on here would really be a waste of time as you and I look at the game from a different standpoint, you''re always looking at the game in a negative fashion, I like to think I''m a bit more objective in my approach. I also find your posts confusing as you constantly diasagree with yourself, for instance your post about Andy Hughes being a good player.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Paul, I understand that you are so insecure about your own opinions that you seek solace in the views of others. Expressing my view of the game on here would really be a waste of time as you and I look at the game from a different standpoint, you''re always looking at the game in a negative fashion, I like to think I''m a bit more objective in my approach. I also find your posts confusing as you constantly diasagree with yourself, for instance your post about Andy Hughes being a good player.

[/quote]

what were the positives??  A player who will not be here next season won and scored our first goal, our midfield was truely abysmal, our right back had no clue, our left back was given the run around all game??

Hucks did well, Mcveigh played well, Doherty did ok, having said that that is 6 goals in the last 2 home championship games conceded!!  Oh yeah and I never said he was a good player, I said I liked his attitude, He is a poor footballer.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]squit, why can''t you just let people have their say without feeling the need to claim some of phony high ground as a self-appointed moral ambassador for the club? what did you expect with deano leaving - mild mannered critiques?

[/quote]

I expected a bad reaction, what I cannot accept is people misquoting other people and calling them liars. I think people calling for the people who got off their @rses and done something (unlike you lot) to ensure that you still have a football club should go. You can have your say, just stick to the facts.

[/quote]

Stick to facts eh Squitty?.

Like: Dean can''t play today cos he''s injured, but then he passes his medical at West Ham!.

If you believe or accept that this is possible, than you''re a bigger fool than I had you down for.

Just go back to your ''keep the faith la la world'' pal.

Or should I say Dicky!.

[quote user="davidjervis"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like: Dean can''t play today cos he''s injured, but then he passes his medical at West Ham!.

If you believe or accept that this is possible, than you''re a bigger fool than I had you down for.

Or should I say Dicky!.

[/quote]

Here''s a fact for you, Wayne Rooney passed a medical & signed for Man U, he didn''t play for them for a few weeks because he was injured when he signed.

Do you know what happens during a medical when theres a transfer? The answer is no. Now who''s the fool?

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="davidjervis"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or should I say Dicky!.

[/quote]

Here''s a fact for you, Wayne Rooney passed a medical & signed for Man U, he didn''t play for them for a few weeks because he was injured when he signed.

Do you know what happens during a medical when theres a transfer? The answer is no. Now who''s the fool?

[/quote]

Who is the fool??   well we are arent we.  We as fans have done nothing to get rid of worthington.  We have let things get worse and worse.  Hell one on the chin of the worthy outers.  what a pathetic bunch we have been, we have bottled out of the chant. 

And who loses because of this?? 

NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

Reading this thread leaves me pretty convinced that Squit/Dicky works for Norwich City Football Club in some capacity OR is at the least very close to somebody who does..

Notice he calls him "Ade". That smells of being close/familiar to the Watford manager.

I think its only fair that if a "confict of interest" exists its disclosed.

Acting like just a regular fan when this is not the case is in my opinion extremely dishonest.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Reading this thread leaves me pretty convinced that Squit/Dicky works for Norwich City Football Club in some capacity OR is at the least very close to somebody who does..

Notice he calls him "Ade". That smells of being close/familiar to the Watford manager.

I think its only fair that if a "confict of interest" exists its disclosed.

Acting like just a regular fan when this is not the case is in my opinion extremely dishonest.

[/quote]

Here we go again, losing the argument so lets start a conspiracy theory.

I do not work for the football club and PR called him Ady, is that not also close/familiar?

Haven''t posted for ...a very long time. Annoyed by the posters getting at each other - this thread being a classic example.

Is it really so hard to recognise that this is a good piece of

business? Our taste of the premiership last year seems to have inflated

everybodies expectations. City always were and always will be a selling

club. This is just another example.

Posters should also remember (as some have highlighted) that transfers

are a game in themselves. Heck even the BBC quote Pardew as saying he

thinks they overpaid - that is a testament to the NCFC boards'' handling

of this situation.

Again I ask are you close to anyone at the football club?

Simple question as you constantly defend everything they do and attack anyone who doesn`t agree with the current NCFC managment.

You are the only person on this entire board who sees no problems with the current management.

A few others want Worthy to stay, fair enough. I actually understand their viewpoint and respect it, but they don`t defend every single thing he and the club does.

They also don`t spend all their time attacking others. Virtually all your posts are directed at attacking Norwich supporters

What about some opinions on the club and the way its being run? At least I and others offer suggestions and ideas on how we can improve the situation.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Again I ask are you close to anyone at the football club?

Simple question as you constantly defend everything they do and attack anyone who doesn`t agree with the current NCFC managment.

You are the only person on this entire board who sees no problems with the current management.

A few others want Worthy to stay, fair enough. I actually understand their viewpoint and respect it, but they don`t defend every single thing he and the club does.

They also don`t spend all their time attacking others. Virtually all your posts are directed at attacking Norwich supporters

What about some opinions on the club and the way its being run? At least I and others offer suggestions and ideas on how we can improve the situation.

[/quote]

No I''m not close to anyone at the football club, no I''m not the only one who sees no problem with the current management and no I don''t spend all my time attacking others. I think you''ll find that alot of the time I am subjected to personal attacks which I accept is the last hope of a failed argument. I do find it very cute that you all hunger for an opinion from me but I''m sure I''ll find your replies just too tedious. I''m afraid that your suggestions will only be worthless posts unless you people show a bit of passion and do something that will make the club take notice.