Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

who will chant 'worthy out' BEFORE the ipswich game kick's off.

I have been been reading this forum for about a year now and have read some of the ludacris post made by you luck green green trainners. But this one forced me to sign up and post on here. What on earth is calling for worthys head before the game actually going to achieve apart from demolarisng all involved with the club!!!! Do they really need that before one of the biggest games of the season??? Surely you should be showing support to the team before such a crunch game despite whether you agree with worthy being in charge or not. Personally after having a season ticket for over 10 years now I am not pleased with the way this season has gone but suggesting chanting before the local derby is giving the scum one over on us already. If you feel so strongly then vent your anger after the game, if not just come on here and moan like you always do [:)]

welcome london. thanks alot, a years worth of fury vented on me.hand wringing apologists like you may be content with worthy and fair do''s, but many if not the majority are dis-satisfied.  if that voice is heard before the ipswich game, if its the headline, then great, then people may take notice,even people like you. as for demoralising the team, get real - they''re already demoralised, if not why employ a motivational coach and is it just frustration that made robert green throw his jersey into the crowd.Its time you opened your eyes mate. 

I would look pretty silly if I did. Why? I shall be sitting in front of a screen in Brannigans or some such, pint in hand, awaiting the kick off of this much looked forward to fixture. But no, as others have said already, it would be best to wait until the match has finished and then make your protest. The only thing is, any protest will be a complete damp squib if the crowd have just witnessed a fine City victory.

when (not if) we are beaten by the scummers i dont think you''ll need tp organise anything. This whole ashton saga has peed off most fans, but whether it be right or wrong i dont think the board will get much flak, it''ll be worthy that gets the wrath.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]come on letsbe avin u!

if a ''worthy out'' chant starts up in the barclay before the ipswich match kicks off - who else will join in?

[/quote]

I''ve been telling the WO''s for weeks that if you want change you have to protest. This is as far as they''ve got, so insecure of thier mythical majority its err I might start a chant but I''d like to know who will chant with me. Is this really how far your passionless apathetic campaign has come?

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]come on letsbe avin u!

if a ''worthy out'' chant starts up in the barclay before the ipswich match kicks off - who else will join in?

[/quote]

I''ve been telling the WO''s for weeks that if you want change you have to protest. This is as far as they''ve got, so insecure of thier mythical majority its err I might start a chant but I''d like to know who will chant with me. Is this really how far your passionless apathetic campaign has come?

[/quote]

Best be careful Squit after the Watford game I saw 3 -yep 3 people - chanting for worthy''s head! if that grows by 50% for each home game we could be looking at a bus load by next season. Apparently "the majority"