Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Are you Worthy Outers still a small minority

Well are you, according to some you are just a voiceferous few with some notable Pro worthjy hate figures Mr Rankin and Wiz1.

Listening to Canary Call on the internet on Saturday there wasn''t a great deal of support for the esteemed Worthington.  When will you become a majority and actually do something a riot, public meeting or a voiceferous show of discontent.  Suggestions please about your intentions or are you going to sit on your hands like AGM? 

I recognise this is a provokative post Pete but it is also inaccurate in it''s assertions.

Many people would like to see Worthington replaced without the need for hysteria.

It really isn''t as black and white as you would like to portray it.

I think people have been waiting to see how the season panned out, the discontent in the crowd when southampton scored the first goal against us was huge, we had a lucky december but now we are back to the dross.

to be honest I think we will underacheive unless he is gone, I used to be pro-worthy, ws dissallusioned by the summer signings and some of last seasons decision making and have been completely disallusioned this term, I only became worthy out after the qpr/luton/sheff wed debacles, I always thought he was limited as a manger but he had always done ok.

I dont think we will improve under worthy, i dont like the football we are playing (or not as the case may be), i dont like the fact he only ever blames creative players for results.  The lack of a real right winger throughout his whole tenure is mystifying!! barring Steeno!!! quality player [:)] Quality players have left the club for no reason under a cloud.  He is NOT the man to take us forward.

I was a KTF until the Preston match, but I saw the writing on the wall that day and I''m now firmly in the WO camp. Whether the WO''S are now the majority is difficult to say - I would think it''s pretty much a 50 - 50 split. My belief is that things will have to become a fair bit worse before there is audible protest at games or demonstrations after matches.

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]I was a KTF until the Preston match, but I saw the writing on the wall that day and I''m now firmly in the WO camp. Whether the WO''S are now the majority is difficult to say - I would think it''s pretty much a 50 - 50 split. My belief is that things will have to become a fair bit worse before there is audible protest at games or demonstrations after matches.[/quote]it could get worse quicker than you think - reading away, ipswich at home.  I was a worthy doubter after prem season, but prepared to go with nigel this season.  by autumn, doubts had turned to outs.  after 5 match winning run,  still doubting, but hoping we could do a palace and get up.  preston match reconfirmed by worthy doubts - i posted on here that worthy lost us that match through his tactics and team selection.  even after, i was optimistically hoping for some good form to get us challenging, but drawing plymouth away and losing at home to watford has dented my belief in worthy.  the manner of deano''s departure, followed by our pursuit of a £1m kid, is denting my belief in the board.

As I''ve suggested elsewhere, there''s absolutely no point WHATSOEVER in being vocal about ditching Worthington - the Board have no intention of doing so. Let''s face it, if the Board cold-shoulders the NCISA on the issue - not a body known for an extreme or radical viewpoint! - then what chance has anyone else got of being listened to.

You''ve just seen, from the way that they handled the Ashton saga, that the Board seems to treat "the greatest fans in the land" in a patronising and comtemptuous fashion.