Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Coldplay at Carrow Rd.

I suppose it's good to finally find a conscience after you've contributed to wrecking the planet amassing a fortune estimated at around £100 million...what a guy.🤔🤣

Apples

5 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Having a conscience is so much easier when you don't have to do your own recycling. And no-one as important as a two faced celebrity. 

Don't  get me started, Saint  Bleeding Bono and Co drive me up the fecking wall. The whole lot of preaching  turds can go to hell in a hand cart for all I care.  I really do sort and recycle  as much as possible and dont need any of those W⚓s to tell me what I should and shouldn't  do. Didnt that pratt Chris Martin make his latest statement  somewhere exotic....I bet he didnt cycle there., To$$er. 

• Haha 2

Can someone persuade Chris Martin that making music is really bad for the planet. Soft wussy rock being the most polluting. 😉

• Haha 1

At least there hasn't been a prog rock revival, Barclay James Harvest  et al , puke enducing,  bombastic tripe. I suppose the closest we came to a revival was  effing Marillion, glad that didn't last. 

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

At least there hasn't been a prog rock revival, Barclay James Harvest  et al , puke enducing,  bombastic tripe. I suppose the closest we came to a revival was  effing Marillion, glad that didn't last.

Uriah Heep are playing Norwich soon.

Image result for uriah heep images

Oh Dear Oh Dear. Don't they look so, so, er,  I wonder if they trash Holland & Barrett nowadays?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Oh Dear Oh Dear. Don't they look so, so, er,  I wonder if they trash Holland & Barrett nowadays?

Well.....that's what 'Easy Livin' does for you.........

12 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

In an ideal world they should be playing sometime in July about 7 am. Btw. they'll stop in Budapest, and I seriously consider going. (Don't laugh!)  They used to among my favs in the 70s. What's the worst that can happen? 

Rock bands, football clubs have massive ecological footprints, but I guess we like them too much to do much about it  (as the  song goes "that's the way I like it baby I don't want to live forever..."). 

Edited by Budapest Canary