Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 16

1957741932_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.e897908b6241833f887124a4eaf093c9.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have ParmaHamsGoneMouldy in charge of selecting the final six results. Parma’s a wonderful supporter of all we do on these threads. He’s also a top PUP, always around the top of our league. This season he’s currently in second with 14/15 93% winning picks. Parma also has three previous wins when selecting the final six results. Good as he is Parma will still need our help if he’s to get his fourth win so let’s give him our very best selections form the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

We have Swindon making the final picks for our beloved club’s game at Everton. Swindon’s having another steady season with 6/9 67% winning picks. Swindon, you have a tenner to spend divided how you like between the PUPs picks and your own. Remember that we have an extra £2 Everton win and £1 draw thanks to PUPanons generous addition.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

I still need a few to confirm their December weeks in the hot seats : -

07/12 Swindoncanary 

14/12 Graham Humphrey

21/12 Hissing Sid - Confirmed

28/12 Til 1010 - Confirmed

And the Norwich match picks

07/12 Splutcho 

14/12 Feedthewolf

21/12 Duncan Edwards - Confirmed

28/12 Jellytot - Confirmed

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Parma and Swindon. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Parma and Martin, the thread is yours......🙃.........

896359601_Rayssignature9thnov.jpg.53cbc90a199e46b8f6c86a420810a31f.jpg

41699083_Signaturetotals11Nov.jpg.56622004bddc2347c118d8cca7ed7c70.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

I'm sinking fast with my predictions recently, but I must persevere!

Stoke to beat Wigan please

Our game, I fancy a 1-0 smash and grab away day win

Good luck pickers

My season has now plumbed such depths that if I picked a World XI (Messi, Ronaldo, Pukki etc) vs L1pswich, the Binners would definitely nick a point!

With that, to business. German Bundesliga on Saturday...

RB Leipzig (2nd, 2-2-1 13-6 home) v FC Köln (17th, 1-1-4 5-13 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, a score draw.

Best of luck Parma, Swindon and all you PUPs.

I'll head to Germany this week with:

VfB STUTTGART v Karlsruher SC   HOME WIN

Good Luck Parma and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, HT/FT Everton/Draw. Best of luck Swindon

I’ll head to Austria please where I think Salzburg are nailed on to beat St Polten.

For City’s game I think Theo Walcott will score at any time.

I think that Ray’s Funds is special. There’s something about it that elevates it far above the noise, it brings out the good in us and allows us to be part of something decent and purposeful. 

Truthfully I need the structure it brings to encourage me to do some small good, I might not really do things like it otherwise. 

It takes good people like Eddie to make it happen, to keep it happening, to give it momentum, voice and drive, not just for a day or a week or year, but for a decade. Fantastic. 

Thank you bud, well done 👍 

Parma

• Like 2

It has to be Emi to shut the doubters up and score the winner, so Buendia to score anytime.

Slavia Prague to win at Sigma, going great guns in the Czech league.

Good luck to all.👍💚💛

Edited by Indy

Leganes are bottom of La Liga with six points from 13 games. Barcelona need no introduction. 2/5 is a tasty price for such a match. 

For the Norwich game, I'm feeling more optimistic than usual. Everton are terribly inconsistent and the break could've done us good. Both 1-0 Norwich and 2-1 Norwich are available at 22/1 and they could be worth a shot, or for a shorter price Draw/Norwich double chance is 2/1.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Arsenal  to win is my suggestion & for Norwich a draw with Pukki to score anytime

Good luck Palma & Swindon 😀

Hi all, off to Slovakia this week with Slovan Bratislava vs. Sereď (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Stiepermann to score anytime in a 1-1 draw.

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

Spain for me please, and a home win Real Madrid v Real Sociedad 

For the City bet i think 1-1 and Pukki to score anytime.

A tough weekend after the internationals so best of luck Parma and Swindon.

Great words Parma regarding Ray's Funds and Eddie holding it all together season after season, amazing what a difference people can make when pull together, well done all.

See you at Goodison ? OTBC

• Like 1

Good Luck Parma representing the Pups selections for the win. With I am a bit busy this weekend so not looking for the low odds, more the high risk high reward.

St. Johnstone v Aberdeen - Away Win

For the Norwich Bet and Swindon

Negative, but due to many results this season who cannot pick it.

2:0 to Everton.

Not sure whether I am below Hissing Sid in the form table but it must be close.    I will persevere even though I suspect even making 50%+ is now beyond me...

So this weeks tip to avoid is a Crewe home win to troubled Morecombe.

As for city I will go with a 2-0 home win prediction.

Fingers crossed for a welcome win and the best of luck to all

Edited by ZLF

Tilly left this last week...

Nutty as i am off to Cyprus with ' Er Indoors this weekend and won't be back until late on Saturday 23rd here is my pick for that weekend.

Jockland and a HOME WIN for CELTIC v Livingstone.

Thanks for the kind words. But it's this community that makes Rays Funds into something special. Anything I do is inspired by all you PUPs. 

I'm also in the unable to tip a wheelbarrow group and have dropped down to below 50%. So please bear that in mind when assessing my choices.

There's just 2 games left in Norway. Molde have won the league but the two Europa places are between three clubs. Third placed Odd look to have the easiest fixture at home to 12th placed Tromso. Looks good value on Bet365 at 1/2.

Odd          v          Tromso          Home Win

For our game Norwich are 7/1 to win so I'd risk £1 on that unlikely but possible result.

I shall head over to Germany this weekend and go for Fortuna Dusseldorf v BAYERN MUNICH - Away Win 

For my Norwich bet I shall go with a Desmond 

Good luck to all the pups especially those two in the hot seat. 

In bocca al lupo 🐕 all PUPs...👌🥰

Have got my thinking head on and will give you all plenty of time til lateish on Friday to dig out some treasures from around the Globe 🌍...

Best wishes to Swindon and feel like a little faith is probably in order. Quite like the idea of a grinding 0-1 Norwich victory, with coaches going back to the safe-space drawing board of defensive structure and reliant on Teemu to nick one....

Would quite fancy a triple of 0-1, clean sheet and Teemu too....👌👍🏆♥️

Parma 

Rassenballsport Leipzig to beat FC Koln. 2nd top v 2nd bottom. 

For the Norwich bet, I feel that Norwich will get on the score sheet, but will not win, so BTTS. 

Very best of luck. 

Ciao Parma! One of my very favourite posters in charge this week. I'd like to put forward the following offering, although proceed with caution as my recent form has been questionable to say the least.

In the Austrian top flight, I'd like to back ASK Linz to win away to Swarovski Wattens. Swarovski are in the bottom half, with a very poor home record of 1-1-4-5-14. Linz's away form is perfect so far, with a record of 7-0-0-14-2, and they're hanging on the coattails of leaders RB Salzburg. Odds of 4/11 look enticing.

For the match bet, I've found a tasty little number in the #YourOdds section of the Bill Hill website:

Pukki to score, Alex Tettey and Lucas Digne to be carded: 45/1. Pukki's bound to break his duck sooner or later, and if Tettey plays he's the man most likely to get booked!

In bocca al lupo a tutti... e forza canarini!

• Like 1

Good luck Parma and Swindon

Not being impressed with Brighton despite their results and liking the way Leicester play a lot this season. I`m going for the even money pick of Brighton v Leicester - away win

City game -  yellow card for Pickford @26.0

HUDDERSFIELD  are improving under Danny Crowley and with an international break to help get his ideas across I’ll take the 13/8 about a HOME WIN against an ordinary Birmingham side.

Can’t make my mind up between richarlison anytime 2-0 or no first goal scorer.

good luck everyone 

I'm going with Fenway Frank....

Southend v Oxford........Away win.

For our game....

City to win 2-0.

Good luck Parma and Swindon.

I’m going for a home win for Glentoran v. Dungannon Swifts. 

Glentoran are W5 D1 L1 F16 A7 at home and Dungannon are W1 D1 L5 F6 A20 away. 

In bocca al lupo, Parma!

For the Norwich bet - Hernandez to score any time. 

Good Luck, Swindon!