Sign in to follow this  
Block E Buh

DONT SELL DEAN AND GREEN,SELL HUGHES............AND BUY A RIGHT WINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are we a selling club again?We love greeno and we need to keep him,and we need Ashtons goals,even if he is uncommitted.But what a waste of money Hughes is,im sorry but he is worse than Holt was in his final canary career.His kissing the badge when Thorne scored is rubbish,he''s a huge Man.City fan.Worthy would rather play him than a right winger,and Colin is made to look bad at right back because no-one is in front of him!When will Worthy buy a right winger?2009 when we are in the conference?Would I give Worthy $7million?Would I hell!!!We are just as big as West Ham,bigger than Wigan,yet that doesnt matter,because we are a selling club!

Always have always will be ...deal with it. How are we as big a club as West Ham ... look at their history, past players and current league standing. They even beat us last season when we were in the league above them. Too many here have fantasies above their status ... keep it real and in context

sorry to shatter your illusions but you are not as big as west ham, our fan base is huge, even when i lived in norwich i saw hammers shirts. unfortunately the love for a player wont keep them at a club, long gone are the days of player loyalty, someone on here wrote ashton would''nt have gone had you been top, that would probably have been true, but challenging for a play off berth is''nt going to keep your better players.

believe me we, more than anybody know that, the last england squad had 8 ex hammers in it.

thats sad 

How do you define a bug club? Surely it has to be a function of revenue & fan base. If it were attendances alone (is it?) then we''re the biggest club in the Championship but I don''t feel that we are. It would have to be Leeds but we get a better attendance than they.

I know,but we will never be a big club,because we sell our best players and its frustrating!We would have the status if we really went for it.But you have to agree with me about Hughes!

Just one observation, Matt - "Colin is made to look bad at right back" because he IS bad. The phrase ''ball-watching'' was made for him.  

like you said delboy ex-hammers (that means not there anymore)

and the only west ham shirts i''ve seen in the city are in JJB sports

give it a few weeks and all lot will want pardew out again!