Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Foggo

PSG Owners To buy Leeds

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Careful ,you're  venturing into   Goodfellas territory.  Am I supposed to  see you as Joe Pesci? Or are you the waiter and I'm gonna shoot you in the foot. 

Whether I'm funny ( ha ha) or funny ( peculiar) to you doesn't really bother  me either way, sorry bout  that.

Don't apologise....I'm certainly not gonna......I like goodfellas though......better than Pizza huts......

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Don't apologise....I'm certainly not gonna......I like goodfellas though......better than Pizza huts......

Now, that's a bit funnier. Next time I'm not actually  apologising,  I'll give you the heads up so you doñt think im being genuine. As you obviously  did.

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Now, that's a bit funnier. Next time I'm not actually  apologising,  I'll give you the heads up so you doñt think im being genuine. As you obviously  did.

I love your wcwork.....

23 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

Well I think the answer is that it depends. Depends on how much someone wants it and how much Delia and MWJ would be willing to sell their stake for. My vague recollection is that the notional value of their shares is around £30m.

However, they have said in the past that they do not ever expect to make any money out of the club. If they stuck to that line and were prepared to sell, to someone they thought could take the club forward, at a price that saw them recoup their investment then I think that's around the £5 million mark which would render us an absolute bargain.

So with that in mind, we are debt free. We own the ground. We have player assets worth £40m+, 740 fans/investors raised £5m for the new facilities. That's £6.7k per person/legal entity. Raising £50m+ might the same odds as our jolly foreign investor who is as clean as a whistle. So....

who do I ask how much the club is for sale to become fan owned? 

21 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Your comment really hit home there, I've never felt like more of a 'consumer'.

In that case I'd like Norwich City to be a membership association and for us to elect a president every 3 years. 

She should sell it to the fans. 

Notts County were owned by a supporters trust (aka fans) who were gifted 49% of the club by their local fan owner who had rescued the club from financial problems (ringing any bells?). They sold out to a moneybags investor “for the good of the club”. Which ended well.

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2016/04/13/notts-county-and-the-bizarre-takeover-of-2009/

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Notts County were owned by a supporters trust (aka fans) who were gifted 49% of the club by their local fan owner who had rescued the club from financial problems (ringing any bells?). They sold out to a moneybags investor “for the good of the club”. Which ended well.

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2016/04/13/notts-county-and-the-bizarre-takeover-of-2009/

To counter that, Real Madrid and Barcelona are both owned by members. One person one vote.