Sign in to follow this  
BobLoz3

Jamal...

Sent back from Northern ireland training camp due to feeling some pain in his right knee. He played on that way too...

Hopefully just a precautionary one. Not like our season could get any trickier!

So, what would you go for if he couldn't play Sat? Aarons on the left and Byram on the right?

Edited by BobLoz3

9 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Sent back from Northern ireland training camp due to feeling some pain in his right knee. He played on that way too...

So, what would you go for if he couldn't play Sat? Aarons on the left and Byram on the right?

Yep, probably the  right solution,  Heise on bench just  in case.

Well, according to the conversation i've just read on Facebook, Lewis has been "terrible all season anyway" so "who cares".

image.png.d8fcc08adbb5bf9c414b8e3b465749aa.png

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Well, according to the conversation i've just read on Facebook, Lewis has been "terrible all season anyway" so "who cares".

Oh dear!

Hint: If you want to lead a life less frustrating, I'd suggest never looking at FB footie groups! 🤣

Edited by BobLoz3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jamal is (IMO) easily in the top 3 performers for us this season.   

I couldn't understand the crowd getting on his back when he had to play it back to retain possession.

Watford had 10 men behind the ball, at least two of which were cutting off the passing route down the line and more players cutting off the route into central midfield.    What were they expecting him to do, dribble past 3 players before making a pass?  I doubt Messi would have fancied it most of those situations.

Disclaimer:  This message was brought to you by the 'Keep The Faith' membership group, and sponsored by Nigel Worthington.

Edited by Orly
  • Like 1

In all honesty, he hasn't been great of late, but then that the team collectively too. Plus he is the best we have, with an unfavoured other left back not even making the bench. Hopefully he'll be fine for Everton game.

Edited by jaberry2

6 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

I've got faith in Byram and wouldnt have any fears about him turning out if required

8 hours ago, hogesar said:

I stopped using this forum in the 2015/16 season because it was too negative. I started using it again because social media is ten times worse. The intelligence levels of the majority who post on the club's official Facebook page are staggering low, and this is coming from someone who isn't exactly a super-genius himself.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I stopped using this forum in the 2015/16 season because it was too negative. I started using it again because social media is ten times worse. The intelligence levels of the majority who post on the club's official Facebook page are staggering low, and this is coming from someone who isn't exactly a super-genius himself.

Oh mate... Tell me about it! It's quite shocking.

Some of those posters on the FB group are so stupid they're like the exact blueprints you need to build an idiot.

11 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Jamal would be a better player if he was richer.

I’ve come back to this post several times Corkie, and I still have no idea what you’re on about!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Van wink said:

I've got faith in Byram and wouldnt have any fears about him turning out if required

Personally I think Byram is a more well rounded/developed player than both Aarons / Lewis are currently. Have been encouraged by what i've seen of him to date. Often overlooked.

5 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

I’ve come back to this post several times Corkie, and I still have no idea what you’re on about!

Just continuing the every thing is better with more money  theme, almost every other thread gets back to it, so i thought I'd mention it here too. 

• Haha 1

According to my sofa score app he’s just scored!! Thought he withdrew from the squad

edit- other apps have Smith as the scorer so sofa score obviously ****ed it up!

Edited by JF