Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

You all deserve better!!!

Just watched Ashton being paraded at West Ham and my blood started to boil as the reality hit, this club we all love and support has once again kicked us in the jubblys with both feet whilst wearing size12 steel boots! £7.5 million for the future England number 9, silly money my A£$e! We are fast becoming a pathetic shadow of the club we once were, First class supporters deserve a first class team, and not the shower of Sh!?e we have to watch at the moment. Ashton was one of our best players by far and yes i know he had a few bad games recently but obviously his heart was in the premiership and he like many of us realised some weeks ago that Norwich have got as much chance of becoming a premiership club as Nigel (waste the money) Worthington has of becoming England manager. How long will we put up with the cr*p, the lies and the "honest he was injured" bull!! Wake up and smell the coffee people this club needs new management, new players and a new honest attitude towards you the fans who week in week out hand over your hard earned money and get treated like naughty little school kids who can''t be told the truth! On the ball City! and out the door Worthy...

The Board gave Worthington the chance to keep Ashton at the start of the season and he has blown it.

If we were chasing automatic promotion Ashton would have still been here.

have you been watching the great football west ham are playing, youngster ferdinand scoring a wonder goal, creative right winger benayoun scoring a wonder goal.

it makes me sick to death of the drivel worthy is serving up. look at west  hams side, quality in all areas of the park, they are in no false position. passing football will not appear at carrow road until worthy is sacked.

1) Nigel Worthington could relegate Chelsea.

2) Nigel Worthington, if manager of Chelsea, would sign players like Etuhu and Simon Charlton.

3) If Neil Doncaster''s nose grew every time he, the board, and the manager had lied to us other the past few weeks, it could circle the world 3 times over.

Totally agree!! great game played by a good footballing team, just makes me think what could have been if we had a manager who could tell the difference between quality and quantity.