Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk  Dan

Grow up

Grow up  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Time for some City fans to grow up too?

• Yes
    • No

Suggest that you go and support a different club trotted out. Dear me whoever do you think you are David Hannant ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Suggest that you go and support a different club trotted out. Dear me whoever do you think you are David Hannant ?

Kind of hypocritical when you were having a great time liking posts of someone who I called out for referring to our fanbase as 'retards'

22 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Kind of hypocritical when you were having a great time liking posts of someone who I called out for referring to our fanbase as 'retards'

' when you were having a great time liking posts of someone ' suggests there were a string of them so just stick to the facts and what exactly is a 'great time ' supposed to mean ?

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

' when you were having a great time liking posts of someone ' suggests there were a string of them so just stick to the facts and what exactly is a 'great time ' supposed to mean ?

Did Hogesar take you up on your offer for a chat and pint ? 

• Haha 1

Thought the whole article was a bit of **** stirring to be honest. Specifically pointing out Buendia...

"on Friday I counted dozens of occasions when Buendia - who is still one of City's best creative outlets - was caught miles out of position and leaving acres of space behind him."

A bit of an exaggeration in my opinion.

Also referring to the boo-ing when in actual game time there was absolutely none and I think most on here agreed at the end of the game there was a very small amount, but mostly born out of frustration. So no, I don't think he's right.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

He smells a bit fishy.....to me.....

26 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yes, I did.

30 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

There was more than one of them. You've conveniently ignored the actual point I was making re the hypocrisy too 😉

No idea who he is, or who he thinks he is and couldn’t give a flying **** about his opinions

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

There was more than one of them. You've conveniently ignored the actual point I was making re the hypocrisy too 😉

I liked a post from the poster you are talking about and it most certainly was not the one where fans were called retards.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yes he did Midlands but the original offer did come from him.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Yes he did Midlands but the original offer did come from him.

Did he let you ride shotgun in his posh motor......and was there a small toy fluffy seal hanging from his rear view mirror? Oh and did his posh car air freshener, smell of raw mackerel?..... 

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Got halfway through and gave up. Abject. Probably has "Writer" or "Journalist" on his twitter page.  

PS didn't this bloke used to be Doctor Who?

No that was Scotsman Dave Tennant and his Tennant's lager cans had scantily dressed lady pictures on them......(I wonder if **** god icon of lurve) Tilly collected the empty Tennant lager cans.....?

Just now, Mello Yello said:

No that was Scotsman Dave Tennant and his Tennant's lager cans had scantily dressed lady pictures on them......(I wonder if **** god icon of lurve) Tilly collected the empty Tennant lager cans.....?

**** = S E X

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

Here we go again. Mr Correct 🤣

2 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Did he let you ride shotgun in his posh motor......and was there a small toy fluffy seal hanging from his rear view mirror? Oh and did his posh car air freshener, smell of raw mackerel?..... 

Posh motor? A red Mazda 👀

Why do all the threads on here turn into in fighting with the regulars?  Makes this board unusable. 

As for the article, by "Support" I assume the OP means not question the set up?  The same way that the Chinese must support their government? 

What a load of ****!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Happy shopper processed ones ? 

Yeah they're 'appy cheap an' cheerful fingers - and it's those budget breadcrumb ones and not the battered.....It's my 'the model fingers' and not dissimilar to our club's current policy.....and it's also, not to everyone's taste....