Sign in to follow this  
pete

Farke gets vote of confidence

Stuart Webber the power behind the City throne has given Daniel Farke the vote of confidence.  Always the kiss of death perhaps not necessary now the supporters understand the reasons for our current form and the fact this is the PL.

2 hours ago, pete said:

Stuart Webber the power behind the City throne has given Daniel Farke the vote of confidence.  Always the kiss of death perhaps not necessary now the supporters understand the reasons for our current form and the fact this is the PL.

I echo the sentiment above. Well done Pete, thank God you're here.

No kiss of death in this. Farke is going nowhere, and rightly so. We can't allow him to surpass expectations so incredibly and then judge him harshly so quickly.

I believe that this 'vote of confidence' is exactly that, which I appreciate is a novelty in this day and age.

But again, thanks for chipping in, kind of.

Good luck tonight*

*I don't mean that.

• Like 2

The article was based on Webber’s interview by sky. Nothing new that has hasn’t previously eluded to, but good to hear they are sticking to the philosophy. I’m fairly sure Webber would intervene if he did not see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Admittedly i was hoping for a better start - that said we are only a few points behind, we’ve seen some parts of matches early on to prove we can compete but need to be on our game every time. 

Still proud to be a canary and i continue to carry my NCFC bag to the gym with pride 😁 

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

They'll get one in a couple of weeks👍

Ah yes from the audience of clapping seals.

• Like 1

Don't understand why he would need one. Until it is clear we are going down then or we get hammered each week and he v=becomes stubborn, then we are still in the EPL, which seems to be all that matters to many.What happened to the days when you just went to the football?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Ah yes from the audience of clapping seals.

So those that don't clap vote no confidence? Or is there another way they could make their feelings known?

Belch for Aye. 

Fart for Nay. 

Til and Waveney's legendary flatulence will swing the vote. 

10 minutes ago, Herman said:

Belch for Aye. 

Fart for Nay. 

Til and Waveney's legendary flatulence will swing the vote. 

Dunno about that, but I imagine it might clear the room.........

• Haha 2