Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk  Dan

Secret EPL Sauce

So like many on here, I own and run a business. 

Last year we had our best year ever, securing a new contract with a new supplier. For the last few years we had a hard time, but our customers stood by us and with our new supplier on board for some reason a very few of our customers are not happy. 

Price is not a factor and all our customers renewed licences. 

Supply and demand.. we have that pretty well sorted, even our recent roadshows in Bournemouth and Brighton you could still get a late entry ticket. 

Just for some strange reason my company is dealing with a string of crap out in media sites from a small number of customers. 

Our customers were communicated with, fully aware of the companies position, fully aware of the strategy that was in place and the way it had to be executed. At no point over the last 24 months have I had one and I mean one direct communication from a customer who was willing to share their, let's call it... "secret EPL sauce" on how to secure a never ending contract that pays every year without fail, backed up by experience and all let's throw in a PowerPoint or two....Nothing... but now we have to listen to moaning with no solutions other than the total opposite strategy of change ownership, invest huge money and change management... 

I'm totally confused, our customers I see as our greatest supporters, and now at a time when my business needs them the most, a noisy few are unhappy with my strategy that I have masterminded with my management team. That is what landed us the new contract. We are years ahead of our competition, we have plans in place if our new supplier decides to cut the contract, we have plans in place if they wish to continue. 

So for my customers who understand and are fully on board with our strategy, I thank them and look forward to offering a business to support for many family generations to come. 

For those who have feelings and emotions the that my business is not on the right path. Well this website has an upload feature, upload your secret sauce and I will be sure to reply. 

• Like 3

Maybe you should join Bill and lay of the sauce for a bit? 

Im going to have first stab at what your business sells though, is it waffle?

Edited by JF
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Havefaith said:

Another fool who can't address the blatant point being made: the pantwetting, unrealistic, childishness of some unrealistic fans. 

Bless