Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Are you thick, limited simple arithmetic skills........

................then why not post your thoughts on the Pinkun forum ?

A place where you can meet likeminded souls and whine endlessly about how jolly awful it all is at Carrow Road.

Perhaps the 'bee in your bonnet' is the club's supposed lack of spending, which is determined not by the money the club does have, but by a lack of 'hambition'.

Or maybe it is a gripe that Delia, who apparenly owns all the club, is standing in the way of an 'hinvestor'.... Mr Wun Hung Lo or Sheikh en Vak (per chance) who are at this very moment waiting to hand over millions to deliver your expectations.

Yes, it is all that simple (much like you), if only they could see it that way.

Remember, you are never too stupid to post your whines about how unfair it all is, and how better it all would be if you were in charge.

Edited by Bill

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

Are you thick, limited simple arithmetic skills........

................then why not post your thoughts on the Pinkun forum ?

That's quite the opening sentence... 

Your lack of self-awareness is staggering.

OTBC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

That's quite the opening sentence... 

Your lack of self-awareness is staggering.

OTBC

and your constant vigilance is similarly staggering

you have not posted for over a week yet here you are able to reply to my post within minutes of it appearing

..............................though some might suggest you have already been posting, and have just logged on under another name to post up that thought (odd how it is the same person)

but I leave others to work out which is the most likely of these throughts

a mere coincidence, or another log in

Edited by Bill

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

What on earth are you trying to achieve here ?

nothing

though your post my suggest I have

LOL!!!!!! Yes Bill, I'm stalking you! You've got me!!!

This is my seventh account on here; I use a different one each day just to reply to you because you are just so special you deserve that attention.

I replied to you as you were having a go at someone (again) for getting 'your' and 'you're' mixed up. You then proceeded to write the most grammatically f*cked sentence since the very first words were uttered by man. Made you look a bit of a tw*t to be honest.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

you have not posted for over a week yet here you are able to reply to my post within minutes of it appearing

Who's stalking who ay? You watching from the bushes outside my window again, rubbing yourself? Dirty Bill.

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap
  • Haha 2

So no explanation as to why you have not posted since 3rd Novemeber, yet replied within minutes of my starting the thread. I leave others to ponder on that.

Just as they will on how similar your reply is to so many other replies when caught out. A reply that tries to twist what has been posted.

I never claimed you were stalking me, nor do I think you are. It's just that you are on this forum pretty much permanently using various names. Hence your almost immediate reply..........and a need to project your somewhat 'pervy' fixations onto others as well.

However no amount of spin and ranting from you will deflect from the above observation - just as it did not with bagster and his fictious voting, or RTB's A11 single carriageway.

You have been caught out yet again, and well you now it. As I suspect many others do. That was not my intention. The thread was merely a light heatred mocking of those forever moaning at our club.

Sadly (for you) you seem unable to control yourself and leap out barking even when the cage being rattled is not yours.

Anyway I must depart as I have Songs of Praise to catch up with, which I so enjoy singing along with - even if I don't know all the words

Just now, Bill said:

So no explanation as to why you have not posted since 3rd Novemeber, yet replied within minutes of my starting the thread. I leave others to ponder on that.

You are quite, quite mad. You actually expect me to explain why and when I post, don't you? Gsus wept man.

Do you want to know when I last had a difficult toilet break as well?

Do you read what you post before you send it? I repeat - your lack of self-awareness is staggering.

OTBC

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

You are quite, quite mad. You actually expect me to explain why and when I post, don't you? Gsus wept man.

Do you want to know when I last had a difficult toilet break as well?

Do you read what you post before you send it? I repeat - your lack of self-awareness is staggering.

OTBC

Welcome to the club, DDJ. We used to think of ourselves as a pretty exclusive little bunch but our numbers have grown too much for that anymore.

There is no membership fee, and no secret handshake or any of that nonsense, but we do have an annual get-together  you would be very welcome to attend (finding a venue big enough is really getting to be a problem!) at which we swap stories about whatever crass mistake It was we made that revealed us as being just another fake poster created solely to rile City1st.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Welcome to the club, DDJ. We used to think of ourselves as a pretty exclusive little bunch but our numbers have grown too much for that anymore.

There is no membership fee, and no secret handshake or any of that nonsense, but we do have an annual get-together  you would be very welcome to attend (finding a venue big enough is really getting to be a problem!) at which we swap stories about whatever crass mistake It was we made that revealed us as being just another fake poster created solely to rile City1st.

Thanks Purple! 👍

OTBC

9 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

It also helps if you are dim witted and a liar.

20 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Someone please tell me how I can block the flowerpot t*sser?

Immerse your pooter/phone/tablet/laptop in paraquat......

1 hour ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Ignore ... You are better than that.

4 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

err, perhaps you could start my not opening a thread that was obviously aimed at numpties like yourself

and started by me

I tend to avoid your posts as you appear to be one of those Angry Young Men, and there is always the fear that it might be contagious - the anger that is, not the young bit

unless of course I have another go on the monkey glands

not the best idea though as my TV appearance led folk to ask if I 'knew the piano was on my foot'

I hope that helps......................................... otherwise I can only advice you to sleep with your hands above the sheets

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 20:43, Bill said:

I have pondered for some days now, but there is a lot to unpack here. Can I come back to you?

5 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I have pondered for some days now, but there is a lot to unpack here. Can I come back to you?

Many have pondered but nobody can explain.

On 10/11/2019 at 20:43, Bill said:

Just as they will on how similar your reply is to so many other replies when caught out. A reply that tries to twist what has been posted.

I never claimed you were stalking me, nor do I think you are. It's just that you are on this forum pretty much permanently using various names. Hence your almost immediate reply..........and a need to project your somewhat 'pervy' fixations onto others as well.

However no amount of spin and ranting from you will deflect from the above observation - just as it did not with bagster and his fictious voting, or RTB's A11 single carriageway.

You have been caught out yet again, and well you now it. As I suspect many others do. That was not my intention. The thread was merely a light heatred mocking of those forever moaning at our club.

Sadly (for you) you seem unable to control yourself and leap out barking even when the cage being rattled is not yours.

Anyway I must depart as I have Songs of Praise to catch up with, which I so enjoy singing along with - even if I don't know all the words

Take a step out of the house, leave your Delia picture in the draw and get some fresh air, you really have blown a gasket

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Take a step out of the house, leave your Delia picture in the draw and get some fresh air, you really have blown a gasket

says he who bothered to fish out a thread that had slipped down the list and was only ever intended as a pee take of your sort

ps you don't help yourself do you, whatever name you post under 🇫🇷

3 hours ago, Bill said:

says he who bothered to fish out a thread that had slipped down the list and was only ever intended as a pee take of your sort

ps you don't help yourself do you, whatever name you post under 🇫🇷

Wasn’t exactly hard to find this garbage thread! 

Dr Greenthumb, it’s a Cypress Hill song. That’s all the name! 

“pee take of sort”. Imagine saying someone has no life finding an abusive titled topic on a forum and then saying “it’s a pee take”, seriously, go outside, it’s a wonderful world out there!

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Please do be rude to Billy, he really does deserve it!

Fixed it for you winky.

• Haha 2

Are you obnoxious, Arrogant, Limited people skills? Then why not post your thoughts on the pink un forum....

Edited by JF

11 minutes ago, JF said:

Are you obnoxious, Arrogant, Limited people skills? Then why not post your thoughts on the pink un forum....

Sounds right up my street. How do I sign up?😀

• Haha 1

Both labour and the Tories are watching this thread for future chancellors