Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Godfrey and Lewis ...

Never seems to get a mention.
I know he was been played next to either amadou or tettey this season, but for me he gets bullied far to easily every week and seems so static in his defending. Much like the team he started well, but I thought he had a bit of grit and steel about him to shine through in tough times. Maybe it would have been a different story if he had zimmerman next to him all season. Who knows. Andre grays goal was a prime example of the ball waching, didn't close the space or get physical or get across for the block, similar at Burnley and Brighton and at home to villa.

Lewis looked shot to pieces in terms of confidence on Friday, maybe needs to be taken out of the team for a few games similar to cantwell last season, I think he is really suffering more than most. problem is we do not have a replacement good enough, due to the lack of transfer activity.

I do think (hope) things will change but we need a lucky break sooner rather than later because I can't see us playing anyone off the park at the moment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, urdie_Canary said:

Never seems to get a mention.
I know he was been played next to either amadou or tettey this season, but for me he gets bullied far to easily every week and seems so static in his defending. Much like the team he started well, but I thought he had a bit of grit and steel about him to shine through in tough times. Maybe it would have been a different story if he had zimmerman next to him all season. Who knows. Andre grays goal was a prime example of the ball waching, didn't close the space or get physical or get across for the block, similar at Burnley and Brighton and at home to villa.

Lewis looked shot to pieces in terms of confidence on Friday, maybe needs to be taken out of the team for a few games similar to cantwell last season, I think he is really suffering more than most. problem is we do not have a replacement good enough, due to the lack of transfer activity.

I do think (hope) things will change but we need a lucky break sooner rather than later because I can't see us playing anyone off the park at the moment.

Been less impressed with Lewis, always out of position and seems to do this thing where he runs with the ball, gets caught up and turns back every single time 

Just now, adam72 said:

Happy to have Lewis at Brighton. Sort of player Potter would go for. Young, fast and energy to burn. He would flourish under a proper manager like ours. The other lad you mention  i would give a miss. Doesn't do anything for me.

You're wasting your life, Fernando.

I thought Lewis was our best player against Watford despite a few mistakes. The trouble is that both full backs have been restricted in their forward play by the players in front of them.

4 minutes ago, adam72 said:

Do you stalk all my posts? You are obsessed with me.

I want to know why you're spending so much time pretending to be something you're not on a message board for a football club you're pretending not to support. What kind of twisted kick do you get out of it? Is something lacking in your life outside the internet? If I were you I'd start planning which online community to p*ss all over next, because I don't think you're going to last much longer on this one. Well, either that or I'd drive into a wall very fast without my seat belt on.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, adam72 said:

I give up

I think you said that in so many words before but it lasted just a couple of hours.

• Like 1

Amen to that, Feedthewolf.

Thankyou, Pete for the 'Block' option.

No more adolescent raving and drooling from the troll.