Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Havefaith

Pantwetting continues

9 hours ago, Havefaith said:

It's really, really simple. 

Wait until the centre backs are fit before you press the panic button. 

You have us relegated already, with an injury crises getting better, Jan window coming, and players and manager finding their feet. 

It's reprehensible. Grow up. 

No point closing the barn door after the horses have bolted.

8 hours ago, king canary said:

Have a look at his post history. He literally appeared about two days ago and can't post without calling someone a moron or similar.

He's not supporting the club, he's being a troll.

I think he may be a regular poster on here's alter ego......?

7 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I think he may be a regular poster on here's alter ego......?

Yeah multiple account troll.

Anyway regarding pant wetting......My underwear/boxers were absolutely drenched after they scored their first in under 2 minutes......Then when they scored their second, I was like Fireman Sam (oops Firefighter) hosing down everyone around me.....

A PANT WETTER AND PROUD!

Makes it easier to just ignore the truth when you can dismiss someone as a trolll and multiple account holder. 

Rather than actually considering the fact you're mostly acting like a bunch of reactionary spoilt kids. 

3 minutes ago, Havefaith said:

Makes it easier to just ignore the truth when you can dismiss someone as a trolll and multiple account holder. 

Rather than actually considering the fact you're mostly acting like a bunch of reactionary spoilt kids. 

You're derogatory language doesn't give any facts you're talking about credibility.

6 minutes ago, Havefaith said:

If you're so convinced by your beliefs, why don't you use your regular account to post them?

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

If you're so convinced by your beliefs, why don't you use your regular account to post them?

Because he's probably 'deemed' by many as a 'high post count' decent plausible individual, who regularly contributes to this forum, but snidely uses this alter ego to have a go at those who he really dislikes and including those who dare criticise or question any aspect of the club....whilst retaining his perceived decent guy persona?.......  

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Because he's probably 'deemed' by many as a 'high post count' decent plausible individual, who regularly contributes to this forum, but snidely uses this alter ego to have a go at those who he really dislikes and including those who dare criticise or question any aspect of the club....whilst retaining his perceived decent guy persona?.......  

Well that rules me out.

1 hour ago, Havefaith said:

I'm very much in the 'keep the faith' camp, but your comments are just embarrassing. Stop trying to foster further unrest among an already fractured fanbase. You're clearly the one acting like a spoilt kid here.

And that's the only comment a happy clapper can make. Delia must think everyday is Christmas with happy clapper fans like that. 

Edited by City fan
Amended

18 minutes ago, City fan said:

And that's the only comment a happy clapper can make. Delia must think everyday is Christmas with happy clapper fans like that. 

There was another prize plum started a thread last night by claiming that he'd been saying for twenty years that "our fans don't deserve better because they don't demand better". He actually had a "like" and some agreement! But those people, like you are criticising themselves. You're the ones who think you deserve better so where's the demanding? Being a happy clapper in the ground and then turning into a caped hero on the internet wouldn't be a good look for anyone.

As for me, I think overall I've had a great twenty years. Loads more ups than downs. Last season was one of the best ever. And just three games ago I saw one of the best performances ever.

Happy to be called a happy clapper, especially in your company..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

There was another prize plum started a thread last night by claiming that he'd been saying for twenty years that "our fans don't deserve better because they don't demand better". He actually had a "like" and some agreement! But those people, like you are criticising themselves. You're the ones who think you deserve better so where's the demanding? Being a happy clapper in the ground and then turning into a caped hero on the internet wouldn't be a good look for anyone.

As for me, I think overall I've had a great twenty years. Loads more ups than downs. Last season was one of the best ever. And just three games ago I saw one of the best performances ever.

Happy to be called a happy clapper, especially in your company..

😁😁👍

13 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You should have been at Brighton because tonight was just a tad damp compared to last week.

And the performance last week was much worse too

1 hour ago, City fan said:

Better to be a happy clapper than a nappy crapper......

image.png.10aa29300fc1a77164121d872adee826.png