Sign in to follow this  
pete

Gone from Newcastle to this

First game of the season thought it was the best football I had ever seen no joking.  Then Man City. And now we have become one of the worse I have ever seen and there has been a few stinkers.  The midfield were non existent each and every one in there couldn't pass to each other but find the opponents on a regular basis, no service to Pukki.  Where do we go from here obviously the only way is down cannot see this team getting back to the PL when we get relegated mid table obscurity.

Confidence plays a big part and Watford happily sat deep on a one goal lead thanks to our excellent start. You'd have taken 0-0 at half time. I do genuinely think we'll do better with a proper defence back in place after the break but the lack of goals is certainly a worry. Even against ten men tonight we never really looked like scoring. Buendia is out of sorts, Steipermann has yet to weigh in with any product and despite all the Huff and puff Hernandez has yet to deliver a killer ball. Maybe like last season something will click and the form will come but sadly I think we've just missed two golden opportunities to get 6 points on the board and in the premier League they don't come about often. Still a lot to play for at this stage, but we're certainly not helping ourselves at the moment and Farke has his first real challenge on his hands to turn a period of shockingly poor form into the success we enjoyed last season

• Like 1

I think most of these mid/lower table teams have sussed Norwich out:
Play physical
Park the bus
Catch Norwich on the counter.

Pukki hasn't had a look in recently because every other club has done their homework now.

Our midfield is simply ****ing dire there is no other word for it. Not one of them would get in another Premiership team.

4 hours ago, K Lo said:

I think most of these mid/lower table teams have sussed Norwich out:
Play physical
Park the bus
Catch Norwich on the counter.

Pukki hasn't had a look in recently because every other club has done their homework now.

That.  

And yet on a night where change woudn't cost us, Farke yet again tried to play safe by being faithful. I like that he's not a tinker man, but we had Tettey and Amadou available to beef up our midfield and neither made an appearance in that position.

6 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

And yet on a night where change woudn't cost us, Farke yet again tried to play safe by being faithful. I like that he's not a tinker man, but we had Tettey and Amadou available to beef up our midfield and neither made an appearance in that position.

I Believe Amadou is carrying an injury and is only on the bench as an emergency option