Keith Scott

Worst side in premier league history?

8 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Genuinely can't see us reaching Derby's haul of 11 points. 

Genuinely think you’re a half witted moron.

• Like 1

Oh!

Keith Scott returns what a surprise?

Binner alert.

Pegs on noses.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Just now, adam72 said:

Why are you nicking my thunder ?

I said you were the worse side i've seen in 3 years. Tonight Pukki was absolute dire and looks shot of confidence, You can't defend for toffee. All huff and puff going forward.  You don't look anywhere near a Primer league side. I called it on my thread i started that you would lose tonight and finish rock bottom. Still there's quite a few in denial on here. I get called an Ipswich fan or whatever just because i put a lot of people straight on here who don't like the truth.

You will be the whipping boys this season. You are woefully out of your depth from board level down to your manager and players.

Shocking team.

What a sad c unt you are trolling on an opponents forum. Definitely a virgin.

An Ipswich fan pretending to be a Brighton fan.

Your continuous posting on here indicates little else.

Brighton fans would have far more to discuss than the current travails of NCFC. It makes no sense at all why you should even bother with this site as a fan of Brighton.

What's more there is more than an element of sour grapes about your silly utterances. There is no reason for a Seagulls fan to feel that way.In other words you do seem unusually OTT in your assessment of our team.

You are as transparent as it is possible to be.

Be a good boy.Go away.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

So it's Friday night and Adam72 has nothing better to do than post on a forum for a football club he doesn't support. 

If Chris Wilder turns up, we'll have a full house. 

1 hour ago, adam72 said:

I said you were the worse side i've seen in 3 years. Tonight Pukki was absolute dire and looks shot of confidence, You can't defend for toffee. All huff and puff going forward.  You don't look anywhere near a Premier league side. I called it on my thread i started that you would lose tonight and finish rock bottom. Still there's quite a few in denial on here. I get called an Ipswich fan or whatever just because i put a lot of people straight on here who don't like the truth.

You will be the whipping boys this season. You are woefully out of your depth from board level down to your manager and players.

Shocking team.

Not being funny but can one of the Archant mods actually do their job?

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Not being funny but can one of the Archant mods actually do their job?

Don't feed the troll.  Just ignore the sad git.

1 hour ago, Keith Scott said:

We will get more than 11 points. 

But we are currently firmly on track to beat the record for most goals conceded in a Premier League season.

Derby have that one too, from the same season. 

And i could see us matching the record for fewest away wins (zero, a record shared by several teams). 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 hour ago, adam72 said:

I said you were the worse side i've seen in 3 years. Tonight Pukki was absolute dire and looks shot of confidence, You can't defend for toffee. All huff and puff going forward.  You don't look anywhere near a Premier league side. I called it on my thread i started that you would lose tonight and finish rock bottom. Still there's quite a few in denial on here. I get called an Ipswich fan or whatever just because i put a lot of people straight on here who don't like the truth.

Shocking team.

You may or may not be a Brighton fan, but you live in Norwich though don't you Adam72? 

Think long and hard about whether I could prove this by looking at your online footprint before answering. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

2 minutes ago, adam72 said:

Be my guest.

Still got that hi-fi equipment for sale?

Still listening to Renegade Radio?

Did you ever get a hang of Football Manager 2008 and turn around your Man Utd save?

Ever put your location as 'Norwich' in any forum profiles? 

Where do I collect that audio equipment from again, Norwich is it?

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Still got that hi-fi equipment for sale?

Still listening to Renegade Radio?

Did you ever get a hang of Football Manager 2008 and turn around your Man Utd save?

Ever put your location as 'Norwich' in any forum profiles? 

Where do I collect that audio equipment from again, Norwich is it?

If he struggled on FM2008 with Man Utd then he's a different kind of special. You could easily turn a lower league team into European champions.

11 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

So what?

You might be right. You might not be. But, what's the point of stating what you've posted? Genuine question.