Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

I feel sorry personally for NW but...

my gut feeling is that he will at some stage in the future be given the sack by our board.

At what stage in the future this happens i don''t know.

Unfortunately i think it is going to be later rather than sooner. This is unfortunate because i think things will have to get nasty and unpleasant in order for the board to sack NW.

Now we i could be wrong and we could go on a good run for the rest of the season but i think that it is more than likely that we will just stutter along till the end of the season just like we have done with the exception of December for the whole of this season.

Steve Foley publicly stated that we should judge Nw and co at the end of the season, and you can bet your bottom dollar that the fans will do. It would be nice if NW and co walked away, or came to some sort of severance agreement with the board but they would stand to lose alot of money if they did this. The board will have to sack them unfortunately. I will feel sorry in a way for NW as i know people who know him and they say he is a great bloke but our club is currently at its lowest ebb since the Hamilton era, maybe even the Chase era as i can''t remember so much ill feeling amongst supporters when Hammy was in charge.

No, there is a big dark cloud of pessimism and frustration hanging over NCFC at the present. The lack of passion and excitement at CR on matchdays is clearly evident and it will get worse with every home game from now on as that sixth place gets further and further away from our grasp untill it is out of sight. Once reality and anger (after another home defeat in the future) sets in the patience of the Carrow Road ground will snap and they will call for Worthies head. NW has lost the support of the majority of fans judging by the opinions of everyone i know bar one person. The only way to lift this club and to breathe new life into it is with a change of management who will bring fresh ideas and get us playing decent passing football.

I agree Duke, I too am wondering when carrow road will snap.  I was just in a state of shock after the watford match.  The whole crowd seems totally disheartened at the time.  not just with the result but everything.  It is coming, very soon, i really fear if pisswich score the first goal, I have snapped already and am just waiting to vent my anger......