Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Terrible

Very poor ,hard to see where any points are coming from after this ,disjointed and no idea. So disappointing how the hell did We beat man city 

• Like 1

Confidence is a huge factor and unfortunately conceding after 1 minute knocked the stuffing out of us. 

We didn't play horrendously badly, but you're never going to score playing like we did in the second half tonight

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Can't see where the next wins going to come from after this. 

Can't see where the next goals going to come from after this.

*fixed it for you. 

2 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Can't see where the next goals going to come from after this.

*fixed it for you. 

True if we were playing until Christmas we wouldn't have scored today even against ten men 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

True if we were playing until Christmas we wouldn't have scored today even against ten men 

True if we were playing until Christmas we wouldn't have scored today even against ten women

*fixed again

• Haha 1

That match reminded me of Norwich's season before last; lots of huffing & puffing but any team that parked the bus was too much for Norwich to get through.

Edited by K Lo

30 minutes ago, adam72 said:

That isn't quite true. The players you have certainly tried from where i was watching. I couldn't really fault there energy levels.

The real crux of the problem is that most of them are simply not good enough for this level. Mix that in with no investment then that's a recipe for disaster. A manager who is to gun ho for this level with a very weak squad.

That Lewis fella looks ok and could have a bright future ahead of him. Pukki is going through a bad spell. Krul is decent and that quick winger Hernández  looks useful if only his final ball was better.....

No idea why Tettey is captain. Looks an awful player. The rest i saw were garbage.

Being a TV viewer is never the same as being there...