Sign in to follow this  
Chippy Brady

Dubliner chasing Arsenal tickets

16 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

You seem well aware of who Chippy Brady is, therefore it really should have occurred to you that seeking Arsenal tickets having joined the forum for this purpose would not go down well, your nickname or otherwise?

It's like someone wanting Man Utd tickets and joining under the guise of Nobby Stiles just to ask for them.

Just didn't help yourself here I'm afraid.

You’re a touchy bunch on here 😂my name is Liam Brady. People call me Chippy. I am a Norwich City supporter. I am looking for tickets.  I did not occur to me that Arsenal supporters come on here looking for tickets😂(in disguise)😂😂

Edited by Chippy Brady

55 minutes ago, Chippy Brady said:

You’re a touchy bunch on here 😂my name is Liam Brady. People call me Chippy. I am a Norwich City supporter. I am looking for tickets.  I did not occur to me that Arsenal supporters come on here looking for tickets😂(in disguise)😂😂

Lol just well versed with the dodgy claims people make on t’internet I’m afraid.

post a picture of you wearing a City shirt with Chippy on the back and you might even convince a few people 😉😎

41 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Lol just well versed with the dodgy claims people make on t’internet I’m afraid.

post a picture of you wearing a City shirt with Chippy on the back and you might even convince a few people 😉😎

😂look out for me on Dec 1st 😂

22 hours ago, Chippy Brady said:

😂look out for me on Dec 1st 😂

Can't say I'm surprised that it looks like no photo of a City shirt with "Chippy" on the back is likely to be forthcoming :classic_laugh:.  So I stand by my suspicion the OP is an Arsenal fan and hope he decides to shell out for tickets in the away section rather than trying to get cheaper ones among the home fans.

16 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Can't say I'm surprised that it looks like no photo of a City shirt with "Chippy" on the back is likely to be forthcoming :classic_laugh:.  So I stand by my suspicion the OP is an Arsenal fan and hope he decides to shell out for tickets in the away section rather than trying to get cheaper ones among the home fans.

This is me in my Gunners hat down Tooting Broadway on way for a cuppa Rosie Lee and a Ruby Murray wiv me ol china  😁

21040A5A-F511-4676-B74B-CDC1EC0A27B4.jpeg

• Thanks 1