Norfolk  Dan

Match Night Thread -

1 minute ago, JF said:

No. And even if you were it’s pathetic backing of one of the best managers we’ve had in years

It’s pathetic spending what we can afford?

Just now, Nuff Said said:

I’m right then?

If that gives you a sense of self worth for a few minutes then have it, I don't care. 

You are still defending what will probably finish as officially our worst season in the Premier League in our history, and are deluded enough to believe that we can retain the morale and togetherness we need in the dressing room in the process to bounce back up. 

'The model' is flawed. 

• Like 1

Well we can afford to spend more than £750k

If you can’t afford it don’t own a ****ing football club. I want a Lamborghini but guess what? I ain’t got one cos I can’t afford it...

• Like 1

Just now, Samwam27 said:

Well we can afford to spend more than £750k

Now is not really the time for this debate, but do you have any money left but the time pay day comes around?

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Our final ball and crossing is awful

That has been our main problem in this match. If only we could convert the chances. We have had most of the play and possession.

A £36m loss last season, followed by a minimum £100m increase in revenue this season. You must be mathematically challenged if you don't think we'll be finishing this season with a big surplus.  

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

If that gives you a sense of self worth for a few minutes then have it, I don't care. 

You are still defending what will probably finish as officially our worst season in the Premier League in our history, and are deluded enough to believe that we can retain the morale and togetherness we need in the dressing room in the process to bounce back up. 

'The model' is flawed. 

We will NOT bounce back up. Anyone who is any good, and we don't have too many of them, will be off and we will not be competitive in the Champs. Still, we won't be in debt for 2 or 3 seasons and that's all that matters

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Now is not really the time for this debate, but do you have any money left but the time pay day comes around?

Now is not the time for a debate that you pretty much started? Brilliant. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

A £36m loss last season, followed by a minimum £100m increase in revenue this season. You must be mathematically challenged if you don't think we'll be finishing this season with a big surplus.  

Just because you have money in the bank, you don’t have to spend it there and then. Anyway, like I said, not the time for this.

Just now, Making Plans said:

We will NOT bounce back up. Anyone who is any good, and we don't have too many of them, will be off and we will not be competitive in the Champs. Still, we won't be in debt for 2 or 3 seasons and that's all that matters

That's what I said. 

Just because you have money in the bank, you don’t have to spend it there and then. Anyway, like I said, not the time for this.

Well another time we'll have a debate about the model. 

Corner aside, Cantwell has looked far more influential than Buendia, in just a few short minutes.

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Looks like the perfect time. We’re 2-0 down against the bottom club before kick off and don’t look like scoring against 10 men. Seems the right time to discuss the woeful backing of our manager and the ‘model’ that’s been put in place solely to keep the club in the family 

Edited by JF

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Ah, but that is 'the model' don't you see it

Well I can't imagine we will hear much about the finances from Webber, any time soon.

He only ever emerges from the shadows when we win a game. 

On plus side we've restricted Watford to 11 shots, half of teams in previous games.

On downside theyve only had two shots on goal and scored both.