Norfolk  Dan

Match Night Thread -

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Lewis looks absolutely terrified of going forwards.

That’s rubbish

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

That’s rubbish

It really isn’t. Every time he’s had the opportunity to release the ball forwards he’s bottled it and turned around.

2-0. Can’t defend. Going down. The end.

Edited by Canary Wundaboy
  • Like 1

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

It really isn’t. Every time he’s had the opportunity to release the ball forwards he’s bottled it and turned around.

2-0z can’t defend. Going down. The end.

Well now is the time to change things dramatically. Absolutely nothing to lose!!!!!

Awful again. Aaron's blocks a cross yet somehow the winger gets another go and Lewis is a statue. 

Said we'd need to score 3 to win...

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

2-0z can’t defend. Going down. The end.

I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve watched him take it forward this evening because I haven’t been counting them, but it has repeatedly happened. Things aren’t good but how does exaggerating help?

I have to say Tettey is not at all good at CB, awaful choice, would have been better playing the young Famewo at theback.

Utterly toothless and lacking any confidence, sorry guys but not even giving it a go tonight. 

Leagues whipping boys. 750k spent so what did we expect? There is literally no point in us being in this league with these owners

• Like 1

Just now, Drazen Muzinic said:

Even with LDC-tinted glasses, that's now a very difficult mountain to climb.

They look shot of confidence.

They are shot of everything

• Like 2

Just now, JF said:

Leagues whipping boys. 750k spent so what did we expect? There is literally no point in us being in this league with these owners

WE DID NOT SPEND £750K.

26 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

We will not win this game, mark my words 

5 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

If there is a next goal...Watford will be putting men behind the ball and wasting even more time 2nd half

Still watching then even though we won’t win?

Onel and Kenny in particular have been absolutely brilliant. And I noticed after Emi gave the ball away leading to the goal, Kenny was straight on Emi, in a very positive ‘Don’t let your head drop son!’ way - that passion and spirit really impressed me. I know we can play better than this, but there’s definitely the signs of old out there tonight - we do not deserve to lose this from what I’ve seen on the first half. C’mon Lady Luck, give us something positive to take into the international break 🙏

16 minutes ago, JF said:

What other options at are at his disposal?? If Amadou were fit enough he’d be starting instead of Tettey and don’t say Roberts as he’s obviously out of favour for a reason

We have a youth team CB who has been training with the first team squad. Can he really do any worse. He is 20. How old were Aaron’s, Lewis and Godfrey on their intro to the first team? 

Thete is no excuses. Now 2 0 down and shocking defending cost both goals. There are options. Much better than what Farke is doing! 

David Freezer: Doesn't seem fair on Alex, either, really, does it?

I really find that David Freezer gets on my wick. In the heat of the moment let a fan vent at a player! Bring back Bailey. 

1 minute ago, JF said:

Ssshhh JF, remember 'the model'!