Norfolk  Dan

Match Night Thread -

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Yes, I'm here and the mood in the ground is much more positive then this thread.

Well you're obviously totally engrossed in the game then

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

Our defending borders on suicidal. Just seen McLean lose possession through a failed backheel on the edge of his own penalty area, it’s madness.

There was a moment where all of our back 4 were within 15 yards of each other on the right flank, leaving an entire half of the pitch free. Honestly don't think I've ever seen that before.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

You're at the game but choosing to pick fights with people on the pinkun? What a life.

Who's picking fights? I follow the thread during breaks in play. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Farke hasn't done himself any favours here... He's chosen to stick when twist potentially offered him a no lose situation. It's time for something different... Amadou, Byram and Roberts.

1 minute ago, Il Pirata said:

Farke hasn't done himself any favours here... He's chosen to stick when twist potentially offered him a no lose situation. It's time for something different... Amadou, Byram and Roberts.

Yes he’s been really heavily backed in the transfer window and has multiple quality options all over the pitch to choose from...

2 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

With this crowd (and any crowd to be fair), there is always a lose and always "he should have done this".

Again, what a gulf in glass between the two team sheets. We're playing a team who are bottom of the League, yet to win, and still they have a players with outstanding ability such as  Deulofeu and Doucoure.

Edited by Il Pirata

Before you wa*kers accuse me of being an Ip**** supporter or plastic fan. I've follower city since the 70s and this is the worst team I've ever scene in a green shirt. Last season is beginning to look like when Leicester won the premiership. Everything fell into place. 

9 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Who's picking fights? I follow the thread during breaks in play. 

Bizarre behaviour.

1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

I thought you lot at the game were supposed be cheering the team on, not typing

If you were at the game like me you would be entertaining yourself with pet rescue!

2 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

I thought you lot at the game were supposed be cheering the team on, not typing

Millennials!

3 minutes ago, City fan said:

Before you wa*kers accuse me of being an Ip**** supporter or plastic fan. I've follower city since the 70s and this is the worst team I've ever scene in a green shirt. Last season is beginning to look like when Leicester won the premiership. Everything fell into place. 

Binner. 

2 minutes ago, City fan said:

Ok, thanks for making it clear to me. Now I can ignore everything you post

• Like 1