Norfolk  Dan

Match Night Thread -

8 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

and playing the same players who are making same mistakes game in game out

And there lays the problem. I can see it, you can see it, as can 24000 other city supporters. I’ve been watching city for 60 odd years, and whatever league they are in, nothing changes. Historically the board has failed the club, and continues to fail the club one way or another, b it paying for past lapses Me Webber, or not! 

The c**ts couldn't score in a brothel. Delie is a money grabbing old c**t who has fleeced the club for years. 

1 minute ago, City fan said:

The c**ts couldn't score in a brothel. Delie is a money grabbing old c**t who has fleeced the club for years. 

Erm we're all frustrated but...... 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

You would prefer the club kept changing its story? That’s the reality, if you don’t like it, either don’t listen or (you’re probably expecting this) support someone else.

Yes it’s the reality that’s boring!

there may be some that are happy to attend regardless of the league Norwich play in.

I don’t want to support another team! I want to support an ambitious Norwich who aren’t being held back by their poor owners who will not let go of power, even though it is detrimental to the clubs fortunes!

Edited by Cliff the Canary

Just now, Grando said:

Can the Sky commentator stop pronouncing it Tett-ay please?

The one I am watching keeps calling our players wrong names, McClean, Hernandez, Trybull and Buendia are entirely interchangeable names!

Does anyone else think McClean is hiding from the ball whenever our defence has it? When it's further forward he gets involved but never appears to want to take it from the defence.

8 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Looking forward to LDC picking the positives out of this one tonight 

Looking forward to you never posting again.

• Like 1

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

What a shame about that start. 

Yes, I'm here and the mood in the ground is much more positive then this thread.

• Like 1

Why wouldn’t you try a back heel on the edge of your own box...

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Looking forward to you never posting again.

Or breathing. 

• Haha 1

Just now, king canary said:

Watford look beatable when we attack. Trouble is with our defending I reckon we need to score at least 3 to win.

Our defending borders on suicidal. Just seen McLean lose possession through a failed backheel on the edge of his own penalty area, it’s madness.

Just now, Drazen Muzinic said:

Yes, I'm here and the mood in the ground is much more positive then this thread.

You're at the game but choosing to pick fights with people on the pinkun? What a life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2