Norfolk  Dan

Match Night Thread -

Unchanged then. Not a surprise despite the awful showing at Brighton. Farke is consistent as usual.

Bench stronger. Let's hope that the manager's consistency doesn't also apply to the belated use of subs ... if and when needed.

Same side?! 

If Amadou is fit, and Farke wants Tettey at centre back, surely this was the opportunity for Amadou to play in his favoured position? 

Kenny Mclean ahead of Leitner too, not sure about that. Both been poor recently, but Leitner proved against Newcastle he can be very effective in the right circumstances. Not sure I recall too much positive influence from Mclean this season. 

It just looks a bit light through the middle again. 

Good to see Vrancic back though. At least we have a decent option from the bench. 

Edited by Il Pirata

I was looking forward to Amadou and Vrancic starting together. We have to trust DF but nonetheless it soens't stop me from being disappointed.

Just watched the SKY interview with DF and the one with the owners and no histrionics, no monologues about why we should be in the EPL. Just a desire to do better.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I was looking forward to Amadou and Vrancic starting together. We have to trust DF but nonetheless it soens't stop me from being disappointed.

Just watched the SKY interview with DF and the one with the owners and no histrionics, no monologues about why we should be in the EPL. Just a desire to do better.

He was never going to start Vrancic tonight. 

I'm also disappointed that Byram, a defender, who defended brilliantly against Man C, still can't get a game and Farke continues having a midfielder as makeshift defender.

Also midfield again looks lightweight.

Hope fully we won't concede early, and there's hope in seeing a midfield of Amadou and Vrancic.

Why get Amadou on loan and not play him,Why get Roberts on loan and not play him is this going to bite him on the bum. His selections are beginning to puzzle me

Stuart Webber on Sky now being interviewed, towing the company line, “we have no money, paying for previous mistakes, we can’t afford to compete” it’s getting boring! 

Delia and MJW interviewed on Sky, she doesn’t like the money in football and doesn’t want to stop being involved!

Delia & MWJ if you want a nice homely self funding club go buy a team in the conference!

They are holding the club back! No doubting their passion but my god the ruthless world of elite football has no place for such sentiments!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

I'm also disappointed that Byram, a defender, who defended brilliantly against Man C, still can't get a game and Farke continues having a midfielder as makeshift defender.

Also midfield again looks lightweight.

Hope fully we won't concede early, and there's hope in seeing a midfield of Amadou and Vrancic.

Have to agree with Byram. A proper defender, very surprised Farke hasn't tried him at CB. 

1 minute ago, Il Pirata said:

Have to agree with Byram. A proper defender, very surprised Farke hasn't tried him at CB. 

Plus this free either Tettey or Amadou into midfield and give us some much needed bite and protection! 

1 minute ago, Cliff the Canary said:

Stuart Webber on Sky now being interviewed, towing the company line, “we have no money, paying for previous mistakes, we can’t afford to compete” it’s getting boring! 

Delia and MJW interviewed on Sky, she doesn’t like the money in football and doesn’t want to stop being involved!

Delia & MWJ if you want a nice homely self funding club go buy a team in the conference!

They are holding the club back! No doubting their passion but my god the ruthless world of elite football has no place for such sentiments!

So if I'm Mr Billions, why should I come and buy Norwich?  

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Any little Mark Rivers ?

It's on here but you'll need to look under Football & then England Premier League.

Here's a hint - to save people asking the same question every week why don't you just bookmark this site and use it again for the next game.

We are always on this site.

https://www.hulkstream.com/home

3 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Because Norwich are a EPL club, with strong support base !

where were Leicester before the Thai owner got involved?

Delia is the poorest owner in the Championship never-mind the EPL!

Are they open to investment? I don’t think so!

if you’re happy being a mediocre championship side that occasionally flirts with the top league then continue with your Delia love fest! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cliff the Canary said:

I have a horrible feeling in my gut that tonight we’ll start to see the “anti-money” approach shown to be a futile approach in this league which is awash with the stuff.

Rain looks bloody awful on the TV, credit to all the fans that have braved the elements to get there!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

9 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Stupid question really. The same could be asked for the many, many clubs who ‘mr billions’ had bought 

Not happy to see Gray benched for Watford, he’s been rubbish so far this season. Not happy to see Deeney in the squad at all.

As for our team, good luck boys!

I see the only reasons are if you are a fan and also Mr Billions or you see an opportunity to make a profit using money you have access to use that is not yours and pretend to be Mr Billions. 

Why people crave the change of ownership is beyond me. Read and move on... First goal tonight please boys. 

21 minutes ago, Cliff the Canary said:

You would prefer the club kept changing its story? That’s the reality, if you don’t like it, either don’t listen or (you’re probably expecting this) support someone else.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

It's on here but you'll need to look under Football & then England Premier League.

Here's a hint - to save people asking the same question every week why don't you just bookmark this site and use it again for the next game.

We are always on this site.

https://www.hulkstream.com/home

Fair point but my experience is that I can’t get the same site working two weeks in a row.