Sign in to follow this  
oh huckerby

'silly money' my armpit!

I don''t regard 7.25m as ''silly money'' given the fact that he cost us the thick end of 4m a 20% sell on clause on his head and the fact that we hadn''t completely paid for him yet?

ashton my friend i question your loyality as not once have you said that you wanted to stay at city?(apart from the summer, when of course you extented your contract, or had you forgot)  i also ask you were you really injured against WH & watford or didn''t you have the balls to play in front of your former employers? THE FANS!

I don''t question your ambition, cause at city we have it to!! I await the day the we cross paths!

Happy Hammers please be aware that as soon as he starts coming off with 10-20mins to go he might be indicating that he wants out!

hurry up and move on deano cause we want our 15%!!!

er hang on ? you was all crying the other day when you knew this transfer was imminent  , now you sound like you dont give a toss  ... sour grapes methinks  ... he will be great for us cos he will get the right service from right or left , cmon lads you got a fair price  you wasnt going to go up , well not automatic anyway , ps some one earlier said on here earlier norwich are as big as west ham ? .... is the beer strong in norfolk ? well anyway rant over , good luck

Gotta agree with you claretnblue, you''ve got yourself a decent player, although as Alan Pardew has already said, you may have paid slightly too much, but hey I''m not complaining! Let''s just hope Worthy buys some quality playrs rather than the usual dross.

By the way Claretnblue you do realise Ashton is a serious injury/corrective op waiting to happen don''t you. He runs like he''s lost the soap on a rope and does more stretches than your typical supporter.

[quote user="claretnblue"]er hang on ? you was all crying the other day

when you knew this transfer was imminent  , now you sound like you

dont give a toss  ... sour grapes methinks  ... he will be

great for us cos he will get the right service from right or left ,

cmon lads you got a fair price  you wasnt going to go up , well

not automatic anyway , ps some one earlier said on here earlier norwich

are as big as west ham ? .... is the beer strong in norfolk ? well

anyway rant over , good luck [/quote]

Go away on your own board, we don''t need your we are bigger than you

debate on here ,what is it with west ham fans every forum i go on they

keep spouting how great and big they are ,when in fact they are small

fry compared to the heavy weights of the prem.

aha claretnblue from saffron waldon, 40 or 50 miles from your beloved upton park! why aren''t you there? let me guess..... not really a fan.......armchair hammer!!!!

[quote user="claretnblue"] norwich are as big as west ham ? .... is the beer strong in norfolk ? well anyway rant over , good luck [/quote]Would just like to confirm - as a qualified professional - the beer is very strong in parts of Norfolk. Luckily, we have thick enough heads to handle it, and thick enough skins to put up with your digs!

dear oh dear oh huckerby  , and its walden not waldon , also im not an armchair fan , it takes no more than 45 mins not alot is it , saffron walden is in essex , essex is a west ham stronghold or didnt you know that ? so i take it all norwich support is in norfolk ? we have signed a gem in ashton , get over it

[quote user="sandlj01"]Gotta agree with you claretnblue, you''ve got yourself a decent player, although as Alan Pardew has already said, you may have paid slightly too much, but hey I''m not complaining! Let''s just hope Worthy buys some quality playrs rather than the usual dross.[/quote] sandljo1 we have payed a tad over the top , but pardew thinks hes worth it  , good luck to you  , lets hope the money you get is spent wisely