Sign in to follow this  
Bill

is it time to panic.....yes

There is nothing wrong with a good bit of over reaction as it helps many to express their deep seated thoughts that they, as football fans, are being eternally sold down the river.

So any opportunity to put up evidence must be grabbed at with both hands.....if only to vent their spleen on here via their keyboard.

For them misfortune however it comes is not the roll of the dice, but a deliberate consequence of the perenial failings of 'lack of hambition', not having an hinvestor and poor management. The latter being down to hindsight.

So panic if you wish for all the good it will do, other than self gratifiction. For my part we are back in the PL when barely a year ago after coming away with a point at poorman road that seemed a foolish dream. But we did reach the PL again, with another title along the way.

If you go to CR to watch good football then you wil enjoyed what's been on offer. If you go expecting City to always be the better side then you may well have been disappointed. So much so that panic may have set in, and your concern is more about next May than this Friday.

So for you it is time to panic, for me it is time to enjoy and deal with what comes when it comes.

Edited by Bill
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Bill said:

There is nothing wrong with a good bit of over reaction as it helps many to express their deep seated thoughts that they, as football fans, are being eternally sold down the river.

So any opportunity to put up evidence must be grabbed at with both hands.....if only to vent their spleen on here via their keyboard.

For them misfortune however it comes is not the roll of the dice, but a deliberate consequence of the perenial failings of 'lack of hambition', not having an hinvestor and poor management. The latter being down to hindsight.

So panic if you wish for all the good it will do, other than self gratifiction. For my part we are back in the PL when barely a year ago after coming away with a point at poorman road that seemed a foolish dream. But we did reach the PL again, with another title along the way.

If you go to CR to watch good football then you wil enjoyed what's been on offer. If you go expecting City to always be the better side then you may well have been disappointed. So much so that panic may have set in, and your concern is more about next May than this Friday.

So for you it is time to panic, for me it is time to enjoy and deal with what comes when it comes.

I don’t go to city or away games expecting them to be the better side at all, but what I do expect is for them to compete, and be creative, which recently has been sadly, very sadly, lacking! Am I the only one to notice that bickering is breaking out all over the park between players, very evident v Man Utd and Captain Tettey suggested that post match, some have been severely lacking in aptitude over the last several matches.

Getting back to basics would be a good start for many of the side.