Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Its now or the summer!

I believe like alot of people that it is now the time for a change of manager. But if we are too change manager before the end of the season it needs too be done tomorrow or left untill the end of the season. In my view there is no point sacking worthy 2 weeks after investing say 4 million in new players. These need to be given a chance, on the other hand if the board are willing to keep worthy and give him money he should be kept untill the end of the season.

There is no point worthy buying 4 players, getting sacked 2 weeks later and a new manager coming in and not rating worthys new signings. If he''s gonna go it needs too be now so that a new manager can buy who he wants and look too see who should go and who should stay out of the current muppets.

So what i''m trying to say is that is there any point wasnting worthy out after the 1st february when a new manager is stuck with the same players, worthy might as well be allowed to try and keep his job by getting the team playing well. Unless we are staring relegation in the face.

Your thoughts.

I personally hope we spend very little of the money now.

It will make us far more attractive to a manager coming in when Worthy gets the sack.

If the board are in any doubts about Worthy they should keep hold of the money.

I am really worried about us spending 3.5 million on someone like Jerome.

We could end up blowing the whole wad and getting little in return.

If he is so great WHY arn`t prem clubs snapping him up?

After going backwards we need a new man to take us forwards.

Worthy OUT.

I think we''re stuck with Worthy for the forseeable future, Matt. I believe the board have already said he has money to spend. Obviously that means they still have faith in him to make the right decisions - poor misguided fools. I have a horrible feeling this clueless man will still be occupying the hot seat this time next year. League one, anybody? If the board were seriously considering sacking Worthy in the near future, they would be saying that there are no transfer funds available at this present time. As has been said many times before, a new man would require money to enable him to wheel and deal.

[quote user="breaker"]Very good point - would Peter Taylor come do you think?[/quote]

I hope he wouldn''t (should a new manager be on the boards to-do-list). He spent £5million on Ade! LOL!