Sign in to follow this  
Swedishcanary

Drmic&Famewo

We need to get  Amadou to his right place now. Gamble with Famewo and bring in Tettey/Amadou to protect our defenseline. We didnt bought a player from Bundesliga to warm the bench( Mönchengladbach lead Bundesliga now)! Let him go on the wide at Watford! 

• Like 1

I agree with the Drmic he needs a start.....whether its personnel, formation or "philosophy" something needs tweaking. i'd move Emi to 10 drop Stieperman. not sure throwing Famewo in is right.

I've always liked having a CM at centre back against teams with a lone striker.                                                                                          being able to play bringing the ball out breaking lines, however we really already have this in Godfrey.   

Watford played a 541 ish formation last week wonder if we went 352 ? Bryam has looked decent when he has featured so far, could he play in a 3 with Tettey/Amadou and Godfrey ? 

Would like too see what Amadou can do do do in midfield though. 

Yeah you have something there.We need to do something because it look terrible for a while now. I think We have a Good squad! The issue is, We need to find the right formation! We need to power it up. 3-5-2 is maybe the right of Watford play one upfront on Friday.

Famewo isn't ready for the premiership. Im not gonna speculate on a first team XI until I see the latest injury bulletin. Hopefully some good news their.

Would like to see Steipi keep his place, as not many people would of complained if he shot which hit the cross bar over the weekend went in. I do agree, there needs to be changes and adjustments, but would rather Farke bring on subs earlier if isnt working rather than leaving things to the 80th minute.

Edited by jaberry2

18 minutes ago, Swedishcanary said:

Yeah you have something there.We need to do something because it look terrible for a while now. I think We have a Good squad! The issue is, We need to find the right formation! We need to power it up. 3-5-2 is maybe the right of Watford play one upfront on Friday.

I'd like to see us play three at the back but we just don't have the players fit to make it work right now. 

Drop Pukki to impact sub for game or 2(or away games) as he is getting more attention and try Drmic?

Maybe he isnt, maybe he is! We need to do something, think everyone agree with that! We need to be desperate and maybe gamble a little bit! Think the main problem is the power, We need more muscle to protect our defenseline! Interest to see a 3-5-2 with Amadou/Tettey to protect defenseline , and Drmic/Pukki upfront.

I have to say I like the ideas about switching to a 3-5-2 formation - I think playing 2 strikers might end the goal drought and I’d also love to see Pukki and Drmic get more game time together. I don’t think I’d put Famewo in the starting XI though as he doesn’t have any first team experience.

57 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

So - Er - exactly how will he get this so called 'experience' then?? The Starman came from nowhere early on last season and was thrown in at the pressure cooker of Portman Road when we had got off to a less than auspicious start. The 'rest' (as they say) is history. 

In my opinion he needs to go out on loan. The only problem with that is we have severe defensive injuries at the moment. I’d give him the full 90 mins in our fa cup fixture and might bring him in if we go straight back down and find ourselves pushed for defenders next summer

Farke has shown himself an excellent judge of when a young player is ready to be thrown in. If he's choosing to play Tettey in central defence over Famewo I'd suggest he doesn't think he's quite there yet.

We are in a down spiral. No CB, formation doesnt work out, some players didnt get up to it etc etc. Think he must first find another formation, We are so predictible now. In my opinion, We have good defenders but they are not protected well enough at the DM. Think Amadou Is up to it, Tettey in there too! Pukki/Drmic start at Watford, your opinion?

Rocky scored yesterday on loan until January I believe has greater experience and might bolter defensive options.