Sign in to follow this  
ronbol ronbol

KTF'ers to blame for ASHTON sale

Well i hope you lot are proud of yourselfs. you have backed a poor manager all season and backed the poor team that he built.If you had  backed calls for his head in november we  might have had a new manager, be in the play-off positions  and ashton would not have jumped ship.Oh i hear it now,you''ll all be shouting:-don''t worry he''ll sort it out.Strengthen the team he will!He''ll get it rightyou lot are all blind and totally under the P.R spin that this club spins out daily.Worthington is *** he''ll blow the cash on other second rate players.I''ll say it again Well done KTF''ers,  you have sold dean ashton and any chance of this club progressing.

Out of all the posts this weekend, infact possibly ever on this board, this has to be the most ill-informed amount of garbage ive seen. So good they named you twice? Who is they? And what were they smoking??

If you really want me to reply to each point I could do, but I think its been covered enough on the board so take a look around.

And this is coming from a "worthy outer", if I have to be categorized into either one.

I feel like you did earlier now Trent. I just can''t be bothered any more - this post doesn''t even deserve a proper response.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Could''ve, would''ve, should''ve.If, maybe, but.Moronbol, moronbol, so dumb they named him twice.[/quote]seems i have struck a nerve with the ktf''ers, the truth hurts.go on stick with worthy, he''ll sell safri during the summer then we really will be relegation material.oh, on the plus side theres always jarrett, etuhu, robinson all class acts of course.

ronbol its not the ktfers fault.  Its our fault for not chanting worthy out!! at the matches i only became a worthy outer november time, i always thought he was a megson style boss, limited but done ok.

this season he has been terrible, totally inept in everything he has done at the club, transfers,  tactics, pr, interviews, man management, truly diabolical!!

thats why i want him gone

[quote user="premier1"]

KTFers cannot be held responsible , they can only go along with what the club says as they have no thoughts of their own ... sheep no more no less

[/quote]

Ooh I missed this little one. So everyone that disagrees with dismissing Worthington is a sheep? Everone that has an opinion that slightly differs to yours is a sheep? Im a worthy outer, but I can only dream of thinking like that, because that sort of attitude is quite frankly ridiculous. Or should everyone think the same way comrade?

I think if we chanted Worthy out before Christmas the board would not have done a thing,there for the team would have been even worse without the fans 100% support and we''d have a Chase out situation,but I must admit,it''s getting to that stage now! 

[quote user="Old Boy"]Trent - it really is not worth bothering. Let''s move away from this ronbol**cks.[/quote]

I''ll tell you this Old Boy and Trent, I back Ronbol 100%, he''s said some things, that whilst I agree might seem harsh to you, I agree with them and I believe they needed saying.

Well done mate for sticking your head above the trench.

At least you had the guts, and I admire that.

[quote user="Old Boy"]Trent - it really is not worth bothering. Let''s move away from this ronbol**cks.[/quote]personally you can call me what u like, do i look like i care. I left the ground on saturday feeling the most Pi**ed off i have ever felt, and that includes the chase era and hamilton.and even now on monday night i am still very angry. I stand by what i said, you lot are to blame. We had a chance to remove worthless but not enough people with minds of there own.You cannot go by past results, you must look now and to the future.Look at our league position, look at our results this season.Look at the tactics, Look at the team selections, Look at the substitutions.Look at the signings, look at what sort of team we have left without ashton.If you lot are happy with our league position then  you  don''t care about our beloved club, we are in crisis and none of you lot are getting off there arses to do anything about it.expectations were high this season and rightly so, worthy has failed - and failure was not an option.WORTHY OUT

After the amount I bit on the original post I think im all worn out Wiz, try again tomoz mate :)

(Although surely it could be argued that Dean wouldnt want to play in an environment where the fans are booing regularly and barracking players. And yes I realize that is a by-product of Worthy and co, hence why I want rid of him. I also realize that West Ham fans arent the best at supporting players and fans either, PARDEW OUT! hehe)

Also like it or not Worthy is staying, the board wont get rid of him. Besides what exactly have us Worthy outers done to put any pressure on? Other than constantly whinging on message boards? Not much would be the answer. So perhaps its the worthy outers fault for not trying hard enough? (I think someone else made the point on here but I cant remember whom)

Perhaps it deanos fault? he wanted to go, he wanted to play in the premiership. Adding to that  Pardew having the audacity to come in with a 7.5 million bid for him!

Oh for gods sake, I bit... How do you do it!?

You stick to your guns Trent. Your posts are always sensible and thoughtful. Don''t get bullied by the old gits who are just scratching around looking for someone to blame.

The theme of this post is utter rubbish.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="Old Boy"]Trent - it really is not worth bothering. Let''s move away from this ronbol**cks.[/quote]
I stand by what i said, you lot are to blame. We had a chance to remove worthless but not enough people with minds of there own.

If you lot are happy with our league position then  you  don''t care about our beloved club, we are in crisis and none of you lot are getting off there arses to do anything about it.
[/quote]

No offence, but what did you do to help get rid of Worthy? Other than sitting on your arse whinging on a message board?

Ronbol, one thing you have got is amnesia.

If that was the most upset you''ve been INCLUDING the Hamilton or Chase era, than you''re obviously not trying hard enough to remember.

It''s certainly no fun right now, but that bad? No chance.

[quote user="Mook"]

Ronbol, one thing you have got is amnesia.

If that was the most upset you''ve been INCLUDING the Hamilton or Chase era, than you''re obviously not trying hard enough to remember.

It''s certainly no fun right now, but that bad? No chance.

[/quote]Chase dismantled the team over a number of years, worthy has taken 6 months. thats why i am P*SSED off

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Sheeshh - what a thread![/quote]

ZLF - Tell me about it. Its amazing what a 4500 word essay thats due in for wednesday does to your head!

This thread is just plain scary.  It seems to imply that we should all be zombies who have the same opinion.  This is just completely bizarre.   If I ever woke up feeling as downhearted and miserable as Ronbol et al seem to feel, I think I would probably give up with football altogether. 

I also really cannot see how Worthy having some people who back him meant that it was inevitable that Ashton would be sold; a strong case could be made for the opposite being much more likely - Worthy stuck his neck out and took a punt on Ashton when no one else would, so there was a chance that Ashton might have felt he owed Worthy something.  That said, this is football so it was only a slim chance!!  I can''t help feeling that had Worthy been ousted, the chance is that Ashton would have walked earlier in the month and for much less money.

I have just read this thread after Roobo''s one declaring he is leaving this board.  Can''t say I blame him.  I am a confirmed out and out Worthy Outer, but there are levels we should all try to stick to.

I agree with Trent, we all hate what has happened this season.  I don''t and will never shout anything at players on the pitch, we have had numerous displays of complete crap this season and even then I don''t blame the players individually.  It''s all down to the manager, they now have no confidence, those with any talent before they came here have no longer the confidence to show it, or are in a position on the field, under tactics they can''t understand or make anything of.  They can''t contribute their talents in a team which continually runs around like headless chickens.

Ronbol, we, well some of us, want Worthy gone, but we also want sensible and rational discussion on here.  It''s not Jarrett, Thorne, etcs fault they are playing under a manager and coaches who haven''t a clue.  We all deserve better than this, but for now we have to endure it.  Don''t worry, time will tell.

Ronbol Ronbol, you are right, as a bona fide KTF i must admit i am to blame for Deano going to West Ham.

I was in Asda''s the on Friday by the Deli counter when i saw Dean there buying some healthy pasta.  I was in such awe of him that instead of placing my order for ''Premier Fresh Ham'' i blurted out ''Premier West Ham''

Dean gave me a smile and a look to show that he had just made an important decision, before i knew it Deano was on his mobile phone staing that he wanted to be ''an Eastender''. I merely thought that he was going to join the cast of the well know BBC soap so imagine my astonishment when the news came out on Saturday of his transfer to West Ham.

I hang my head in shame!

Most pathetic excuse of a post I have ever read (ever!).

May be you should consider the fact that it’s you WORTHY OUTERS fault that Deano left.

Who would want to play for a team whose fans can’t even get behind the manager and the team? It’s not surprising he left as soon as he had a chance.

Just out of interest, should we spend the money on new players, or paying off Nigel?

No matter what anyone says, we are not out of it yet! We still have time to make the playoffs and make something out of this season.

I’m sure most of the ‘Worthy Outer’s’ would rather see us fail in this, just to see Nigel leave the club. Wiz & Co. wanting Norwich to lose matches, just to put more pressure on Mr Worthington.

Ronbol your new persona is remarkably like that

of a certain (supposed) wizard.  It’s also equally as tiresome.

Posting threads solely to get a rise out of people is pretty sad, its also a

trick used by wizard.

Lastly, where did this KTF crap come from....oh wait, that''ll be wizard aswell.

I''ve stayed away from posting on this forum for quite a while following the

mental nausea caused by reading the copious amount of rubbish posted on here,

most of instigated by the fake wizard and his disciples.

The Pinkun board used to be full of insightful posts about the club, its

players and the board.  We also used to make fun of the ''lesser'' message

boards like WOTB and Football Rumours where trolling and crap threads were

strife, we are now no better here....in fact we are probably worse.  My

return today to read some threads here have compounded my fears that this board

is now overrun by moaners and trolls.

[quote user="Hankster"]

Ronbol Ronbol, you are right, as a bona fide KTF i must admit i am to blame for Deano going to West Ham.

I was in Asda''s the on Friday by the Deli counter when i saw Dean there buying some healthy pasta.  I was in such awe of him that instead of placing my order for ''Premier Fresh Ham'' i blurted out ''Premier West Ham''

Dean gave me a smile and a look to show that he had just made an important decision, before i knew it Deano was on his mobile phone staing that he wanted to be ''an Eastender''. I merely thought that he was going to join the cast of the well know BBC soap so imagine my astonishment when the news came out on Saturday of his transfer to West Ham.

I hang my head in shame!

[/quote]

Hehe, gave me a good laugh.

Ronbol, still awaiting an answer.. "No offence, but what did you do to help get rid of Worthy? Other than sitting on your arse whinging on a message board? "    I personally blame you for Deano''s departure, for not trying hard enough.

(800 words left in the essay, Im calming down over time..)

[quote user="Slim"]

Most pathetic excuse of a post I have ever read (ever!).

May be you should consider the fact that it’s you WORTHY OUTERS fault that Deano left.

Who would want to play for a team whose fans can’t even get behind the manager and the team? It’s not surprising he left as soon as he had a chance.

Just out of interest, should we spend the money on new players, or paying off Nigel?

No matter what anyone says, we are not out of it yet! We still have time to make the playoffs and make something out of this season.

I’m sure most of the ‘Worthy Outer’s’ would rather see us fail in this, just to see Nigel leave the club. Wiz & Co. wanting Norwich to lose matches, just to put more pressure on Mr Worthington.

[/quote]

we need AT LEAST 32 points from 16 games, that gives us 71 points the lowest a team has ever got to get in the play-offs.  we have lost 13 games already this season I just cant see it anymore.  We need to start with a big win at reading

Heres hoping.....

PR -  It was looking very possible, but I think the last couple of games have knocked us back a hell of a long way. And to be honest its looking unlikely, but you never know. A couple of decent signings and (FINALLY!) a right winger and we are back in business. We went to Cardiff and won the league without Mr Ashton...

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]Well i hope you lot are proud of yourselfs. you have backed a poor manager all season and backed the poor team that he built.If you had  backed calls for his head in november we  might have had a new manager, be in the play-off positions  and ashton would not have jumped ship.Oh i hear it now,you''ll all be shouting:-don''t worry he''ll sort it out.Strengthen the team he will!He''ll get it rightyou lot are all blind and totally under the P.R spin that this club spins out daily.Worthington is *** he''ll blow the cash on other second rate players.I''ll say it again Well done KTF''ers,  you have sold dean ashton and any chance of this club progressing.[/quote]You are joking, aren''t you?! What a pathetic and ridiculous thing to say.