Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Just saw ashton introduced to the hammers fans

I just watched Deano parading his new shirt at West Ham, didnt realise how much it would anger me.  I guess the worse part is that West Ham were no better than norwich a season ago but the attitude of their manager is far better than ours. The news that Dean wanted to leave is fair, I think I would leave to, he obviously sees no hope in bringing the talent to the club to serve him better.  If we were thinking long term we could have worked with him to bring him the players he needs around him.  Look at that West Ham team now, Ferdinand, Zamora, Reo-Coker, Harewood, Ashton.  Yes they have paid a little over the odds for our man but they are building a team to compete at the highest level and they are doing it well.  The West Ham manager in his interview tonight stated he would not sell his best players as he is looking to do some damage in the prem. You have to wish Dean luck then, he had nothing against Norwich, he just knew it''ll be a long time before we are playing prem football again.

As for Delia getting backpage coverage for chipping in £50k last week how pathetic, as if the club doesnt have 50k to buy a player... why does she fell the need to go after the publicity ? We had 20 odd million for going up, we had a mil off the hotel, i reckon there has to be a yellow and green yacht sitting somewhere in St Tropez.. 50k?!!!!

I was at the West Ham game last night, as a work colleague had a spare ticket.

In addition to 2 cracking goals I saw Dean Ashton paraded like a hero before kick off. He waved ''hello'' to the crowd, but little did he know I was there waving ''goodbye''.