Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Worthy to become England Coach

norwich have blocked the approach for worthy stating "he is an integral part of the clubs long term plans as is dean ashton"

6 months later

on worthy''s move to the england set up neil doncaster said "when a manager wants to move it is hard not to let him go. england made their enquiry just after the cup game they offered sven plus add ons, but we held out for sven, tord grip and a sell on clause plus 125,000 if worthy plays for england and another 125,000 if he plays in europe"

[quote user="Cowley"]

norwich have blocked the approach for worthy stating "he is an integral part of the clubs long term plans as is dean ashton"

6 months later

on worthy''s move to the england set up neil doncaster said "when a manager wants to move it is hard not to let him go. england made their enquiry just after the cup game they offered sven plus add ons, but we held out for sven, tord grip and a sell on clause plus 125,000 if worthy plays for england and another 125,000 if he plays in europe"

[/quote]

Very funny Cowley, at least we are trying to add some humour to a bad week

Keep it up

OTBC

St.John

I thought of this, we could get compensation if he leaves.

So the question is, "How much is nigel worth ?, and "What compensation could we get"

To be honest I think Worthy would walk into any other team in the Champoinship if there was a vacancy. Proven at this level - 1 play off final, winning as Champions, good use of loans and working with a limited budget. He may well have become "stale" here, but I think he may well come back to haunt us if he left now.